Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

No that would mean every ml would be 500 mg .... it's the same mg as a 10 ml vial just twice the volume but the same mg ... so 20 mls at 250mg a ml....
you didn't do so well in math at school huh? let me break it down for you..

"/" means 'per' or 'divided'. "250mg/20ml" indicates 12.5mg/ml which obviously isn't the case. "5,000mg/20" indicates 250mg/ml which is what they were implying but DO is DO so they're special over there.

Last edited:

"/" means 'per' or 'divided'. "250mg/20ml" indicates 12.5mg/ml which obviously isn't the case. "5,000mg/20" indicates 250mg/ml which is what they were implying but DO is DO so they're special over there.
Math has nothing to do with it dipshit it means it's a 20 ml vial with 250 mg for every ml! That's it ... you shouldn't be doing this if you cant figure the basics out

Math has nothing to do with it dipshit it means it's a 20 ml vial with 250 mg for every ml! That's it ... you shouldn't be doing this if you cant figure the basics out

That's how every one does it ... I think you are the one that's special

@DragonOrdnance
My pack of tb-500 and bpc-157 came in super fast. Only thing is, they aren’t labeled. Some have orange and some have purple tops. Can you tell me which one is which? Thanks

Anyone rain their primo? Any feed back?
I made a test/primo blend and getting knots in the muscle about half a day after injection. Not sure if its the test or primo or solvents.

The good part is that replacing the same dose of ugl test I was using with my own blend I have noticed the same feeling as ramping up from low test to high test. So again can't single out the primo but overall it feels good.

"250mg/20ml" LITERALLY means 250mg PER 20ml. LITERALLY.
my point is that that is an error on the label. i understand what they mean but that isn't how you write it.

lapook-hormone-replacement-frame-2911.jpeg

look at pharma labels dipshit

"250mg/20ml" LITERALLY means 250mg PER 20ml. LITERALLY.
my point is that that is an error on the label. i understand what they mean but that isn't how you write it.

View attachment 154851

look at pharma labels dipshit
Congrats this isn't pharma. That is the only place that does it like this. Not once have I seen a ugl put 2000mg/10ml. They make it simple the dose and the volume.

Congrats this isn't pharma. That is the only place that does it like this. Not once have I seen a ugl put 2000mg/10ml. They make it simple the dose and the volume.
you're reading out of context. some dude on here is trying to explain to me that "250mg/20ml" is the correct way to label test that is 250mg/ml

Dragon bros, you guys should make apparel with your brand on it kind of like Dragon Pharma. Everyone and their mom uses "___ pharma" but dragon ordnance sounds so much better. Give it a military theme, camo, OD green, flag on one sleeve and a dragon on the other etc etc.. I'd wear that all day

well, it's wrong. saying 250mg/20ml would indicate that the entire 20ml vial has 250mg total. if it's 250mg/ml then it should say 5,000mg/20ml.

Yes and no. Maybe if he was trying to copy pharma labels that list total mg per vial. In this example it's 20 ml @ 250 mg/ml. It's UGL after all. There really is no set standard for labeling.

Even if it is labeled that way even a newbie would understand what they’re trying to say

Dragon bros, you guys should make apparel with your brand on it kind of like Dragon Pharma. Everyone and their mom uses "___ pharma" but dragon ordnance sounds so much better. Give it a military theme, camo, OD green, flag on one sleeve and a dragon on the other etc etc.. I'd wear that all day
Dragon pharma is already a big brand, I don’t think they would like DO stealing their name.

well, it's wrong. saying 250mg/20ml would indicate that the entire 20ml vial has 250mg total. if it's 250mg/ml then it should say 5,000mg/20ml.
I’ll go against the grain here and agree with you, as the slash is (outside of ugl steroids) actually indicated as ‘per’ so 250mg/20ml would be 250mg per 20ml, but anyone with half a brain would realize that’s probably not the case when buying steroids looking at those numbers(I hope), this is just the way that UGL’s do it, it’s simple that way. Imagine some meatheads trying to figure out their basic math if they wrote 2500mg / 10ml or 6000mg / 20ml to figure out their 450mg dose for or whatever, I think
It’s just a simpler way to do it and it’s been the ways it’s done for simplicity.

Blood test results on 150mg/week of domestic Test E. I have been on this dose for 6 weeks. The blood draw was taken roughly 48hrs post pin. I inject MWF. The data from February was when I was natural, the data from May was when I was on 300mg/week, the data from July was 400mg/week, and the data from October is my current dose of 150mg/week.
Awesome! Thanks for these. Credited.

@DragonOrdnance
My pack of tb-500 and bpc-157 came in super fast. Only thing is, they aren’t labeled. Some have orange and some have purple tops. Can you tell me which one is which? Thanks
when i've ordered both, orange was tb and purple was bpc
(figured it out from quantities of each that i've ordered)