Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

when i've ordered both, orange was tb and purple was bpc
(figured it out from quantities of each that i've ordered)
Did I ever reply to you @ftaro ? Or did my email girl get to you about those tops? Cant see this comment anywhere that this poster replied to

Dragon
I ordered from you like 6 times and I was planning to start bigger orders with at least a 100grams of powders a month
But since some of your powders are completely fake
Like the dianabol and halo
And this time you stole my money and can't seem to send me a refund
So I am just going to start ordering from Alibaba from now on
I have 4 packs of dbol from them and pretty sure it's no bueno, didn't have it tested, but took it for 4 weeks with no side affects or anything. Didn't even get to the test, just quit the cycle waiting on some real stuff elsewhere!

So refund for my pharma products was requested and granted as the ventolin was out of stock even before purchase - and the order shows cancelled on the site - but no refund yet.
@DragonOrdnance

refund received. Disappointed I was led to buy an out of stock item, but happy to get resolution and money returned in a relatively quick time frame.

A resolution and it's in record time.
Maybe i misjudged you, DO?

Hey. It's been a week already. Could you acknowledge my PM?

Nope. Sure didn't. One step forward and two steps back. You can't blame this on yahoo mail. C'mon, DO, those reruns of Dobie Gillis can wait. Answer your damn customer!

A resolution and it's in record time.
Maybe i misjudged you, DO?

Nope. Sure didn't. One step forward and two steps back. You can't blame this on yahoo mail. C'mon, DO, those reruns of Dobie Gillis can wait. Answer your damn customer!
Can’t! Disabled javascript so I check pms once every two weeks approx. opspec first :)

I have 4 packs of dbol from them and pretty sure it's no bueno, didn't have it tested, but took it for 4 weeks with no side affects or anything. Didn't even get to the test, just quit the cycle waiting on some real stuff elsewhere!
get it tested, we pay! :)
“real test“ as there’s bloods on the previous page
joe-biden-cmon-man.gif

I hate Joe Biden.
Just a tip, always run test first, once your progress slows add dbol. Hard to believe dbol would be faked as its the drug most shady sources swap for var or adrol. Get it tested with jano.

Can’t! Disabled javascript so I check pms once every two weeks approx. opspec first :)

get it tested, we pay! :)
“real test“ as there’s bloods on the previous page
joe-biden-cmon-man.gif

Man, i know. There have been SO many JavaScript hacks on this site. Makes perfect sense. Let me link to one of the numerous threads warning about it.

Code:
YOU SUCK AT THIS

@DragonOrdnance

Should I take it to the email then? Seeing that earlier last month you were asking members here to either Pm or Wickr you, I thought that that was a good path for communication. Had no idea that you only checked on your costumers here twice a month.

It's an issue with a minimum order, but I need a resolution. There's a few things I want to inform other Meso members about ordering from you to my country.

@DragonOrdnance

Should I take it to the email then? Seeing that earlier last month you were asking members here to either Pm or Wickr you, I thought that that was a good path for communication. Had no idea that you only checked on your costumers here twice a month.

It's an issue with a minimum order, but I need a resolution. There's a few things I want to inform other Meso members about ordering from you to my country.
Email I think would get you the quickest response. Do mind, if its about minimum orders, we can't really change or circumvent our policies on that in any way. Just keeping it fair with everyone.

What nation are you having trouble with in particular?

Man, i know. There have been SO many JavaScript hacks on this site. Makes perfect sense. Let me link to one of the numerous threads warning about it.

Code:
YOU SUCK AT THIS
thats not java mang

javascript can also track you down. don't hate because i keep a clean opspec bruv

The real issue I think isn’t so much any JS exploits, it’s that you can be tracked easily.

Turning it on just for this site to use the PM system isn't asking much. i can PM ANY other source here and get a response.

They don't seem too concerned about Skynet and many of them are Domestic, unlike manboy from China here.

Turning it on just for this site to use the PM system isn't asking much. i can PM ANY other source here and get a response.

They don't seem too concerned about Skynet and many of them are Domestic, unlike manboy from China here.
you will be afraid once the robots take over and i am the only one who is able to hide

the government is turning the frigging frogs gay

Just wanted to share that my main MoFo DO has come through yet again!!! We have a flawless TD at approximately right at a month. Everything is absolutely scrumptious!!!

Either you put cypionate back in stock, or I will eat Jade's ass.
Test C do be in stock tho

Just wanted to share that my main MoFo DO has come through yet again!!! We have a flawless TD at approximately right at a month. Everything is absolutely scrumptious!!!
Thanks!
Ok so 30 days is kinda the time frame to expect? Did you have a working tracking number?
Yeah, thats about the average turn around.