Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Oi, tried to advertise on sarmssourcetalk on reddit and seems like the mod there has a monopoly on the sources he allows. He probably wants to get paid under the table or some shit or is receiving money from the sources there to not allow others on. Fuck em.

made a coupon for them but fuck it, yall have it instead. 10% off - coupon is "reddit"

Oi, tried to advertise on sarmssourcetalk on reddit and seems like the mod there has a monopoly on the sources he allows. He probably wants to get paid under the table or some shit or is receiving money from the sources there to not allow others on. Fuck em.

made a coupon for them but fuck it, yall have it instead. 10% off - coupon is "reddit"

Do you have test results for your raws? If so where are they located? Didn’t see anything on the website

Do you have test results for your raws? If so where are they located? Didn’t see anything on the website
tested by me, or third party such as clients? those would be allover these pages and on the other forums i frequent.

tested by me, just email us for which ones you'd like to see.