Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

That's great news DO about starting a one stop shop pharma.
Yeah man. go ahead and test it out. Its called dashpct.com

I'll be unveiling it shortly after I get stock photos and all. It wont be me running it though, it's going to be my partner.

Its a website I'm building for Indian generic pharma. All the meds in the world, super cheap prices.

I wanna make a new thread for it, but unfortunately, I don't have stock photos yet - its Diwali, afterall.

Not sure if I should maybe just post lmao

Express PCT just left a massive market hole to be filled, one that I have a huge need for, so im pretty happy if this works out

I

Is it good to go
Its been good to go, should be posting a thread on it today. We're just going through some minor bugs and design choices here and there, should be ready within hours.
Just got bloods pulled a day ago and did the 3 hrs pre bloods GH Pinned IM

Testing for GH serum and igf1

Will let you all know the results
Hey man thanks!

Express PCT just left a massive market hole to be filled, one that I have a huge need for, so im pretty happy if this works out
Check it out. DashPCT.com

Should work out as intended

Last edited:
Its been good to go, should be posting a thread on it today. We're just going through some minor bugs and design choices here and there, should be ready within hours.

Hey man thanks!

Check it out. DashPCT.com

Should work out as intended
Is domestic finished all 10 mL or 20 mL?
How much is domestic shipping?

@DragonOrdnance Hey you have two 100mg/ml NPPs on your domestic page, one has the number “12” behind it and is $5 more. What’s the difference between the two? I’m not talking about the 200mg/ml NPP either, just to clarify.