Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

DashPCT - Shipping times to UK?
i'd say 2-3 weeks typically.

Cute. Is it them or not? Or are you going to play dumb again and pretend you don't know who's handling your domestic shipping?
I do know, but as I've said previously - I can't disclose who they are. They've requested this. I'd be more than happy to be transparent, but I also have to respect their wishes. They wish to lay low, but, will be held accountable, as always, if something goes wrong.

They use my raws, and my recipes.

i'd say 2-3 weeks typically.

I do know, but as I've said previously - I can't disclose who they are. They've requested this. I'd be more than happy to be transparent, but I also have to respect their wishes. They wish to lay low, but, will be held accountable, as always, if something goes wrong.

They use my raws, and my recipes.

How are we supposed to hold an anonymous brewer accountable? Bitch to you about them? i'm sure you'll give them a stern talking to. i think i'll steer far clear of Colonial just to be on the safe side.

How are we supposed to hold an anonymous brewer accountable? Bitch to you about them? i'm sure you'll give them a stern talking to. i think i'll steer far clear of Colonial just to be on the safe side.
Not following. We're talking about this like if we need to hold my brewer accountable and not me.

What if they're simply just a friend I know out in the Canadian glaciers, who's my inhouse brewer as well. Who do you hold accountable? me, obviously.

@omgerdansk Scandi region has always been a hard-ass on exporting anything to them. We now ask for IOSS codes for applicable Euro nations, but its still a hard sell to some, especially in Scandinavia. Its a risk you'd ultimately have to take.

@omgerdansk Scandi region has always been a hard-ass on exporting anything to them. We now ask for IOSS codes for applicable Euro nations, but its still a hard sell to some, especially in Scandinavia. Its a risk you'd ultimately have to take.
Just to understand correctly, you pay a ¨fake vat¨ to avoid a stop at customs? Or am i asked to provide additional information after purchase? In that case i would of course think i would get additional instructions. Also thanks for the quick anwser.

Just to understand correctly, you pay a ¨fake vat¨ to avoid a stop at customs? Or am i asked to provide additional information after purchase? In that case i would of course think i would get additional instructions. Also thanks for the quick anwser.
hmm no, i haven't paid any fake vats i know of.

All I know is our courier now asks for IOSS codes to european nations, and to provide a little more personal details. I can get all of the details for you in a few.

Not following. We're talking about this like if we need to hold my brewer accountable and not me.

What if they're simply just a friend I know out in the Canadian glaciers, who's my inhouse brewer as well. Who do you hold accountable? me, obviously.

You're not the brewer. If they brew up floaters, what difference is it going to make? You're still going to use them because you're a greedy cuck, just like they are.

i can only imagine how many emails i'd have to send to your tranny receptionist before i got a resolution. No thanks.

You're not the brewer. If they brew up floaters, what difference is it going to make? You're still going to use them because you're a greedy cuck, just like they are.

i can only imagine how many emails i'd have to send to your tranny receptionist before i got a resolution. No thanks.
iu

Always read through whole threads before buying. People have been having issues with nasty pip from test e. You need to get test c or your gonna have inflammation constantly. I swear this is happening every couple days. I wish we could make stickies that would warn people about issues.
Yeah, I read a good bit of the thread and searched for users posting "test e" or "test c" before I placed an order. As I said I've used other brands test E before (though admittedly I ordered two years or so back, so I imagine before this problem surfaced) and just assumed that most of the people commenting had bad reactions to Test E itself, not any unwanted adulterants. I hadn't had any issue with either Test E nor Test C before, so I ordered both. The main reason however for me going with DO is that he takes XMR as payment which I had a lot of at the time. Though, I did recently order Test E from Colonial and purposefully waited a few weeks to see if I would have any adverse reaction. I have had 0 PIP from Colonial's product.

listen mang i can't give refunds just on anecdotals of the test e. we get the test e purity tested every 3-5 page here, with some bloods in between, and it all checks out. It just seems like some specific peeps are having pip. Not sure what it could be, as it can't be the 1% impurity as thats filtered out. I've never really figured it out, and since everyone seems to be having this problem every once in a while, I'm just gonna leave it to outliers basically.
As i've mentioned before, we barely put any solvent in our products just to keep the pip to a minimal, but dang.

Wish @janoshik had some way of telling us whats new in the test e thats causing pip. You don't have the photon accelerator thermobiologicalmeter to see? Gotta get one of those dude.

I never asked you for a refund, I asked Jade if you would replace the Test E vials I purchased that you likely have over 100 times profit margin on with Test C vials that you also likely have close to 100 times profit margin on. Surely your profits are enough to warrant a replacement for the 'outlier' customer who has inflammation issues with the adulterants in your product. Do I need inject this garbage again and show you day by day progress pics on how terribly my body reacts for this to happen?

Yeah, I read a good bit of the thread and searched for users posting "test e" or "test c" before I placed an order. As I said I've used other brands test E before (though admittedly I ordered two years or so back, so I imagine before this problem surfaced) and just assumed that most of the people commenting had bad reactions to Test E itself, not any unwanted adulterants. I hadn't had any issue with either Test E nor Test C before, so I ordered both. The main reason however for me going with DO is that he takes XMR as payment which I had a lot of at the time. Though, I did recently order Test E from Colonial and purposefully waited a few weeks to see if I would have any adverse reaction. I have had 0 PIP from Colonial's product.

I never asked you for a refund, I asked Jade if you would replace the Test E vials I purchased that you likely have over 100 times profit margin on with Test C vials that you also likely have close to 100 times profit margin on. Surely your profits are enough to warrant a replacement for the 'outlier' customer who has inflammation issues with the adulterants in your product. Do I need inject this garbage again and show you day by day progress pics on how terribly my body reacts for this to happen?
Its not that bros. Its simply, if I give you the benefit of the doubt, I have to give every single guy who comes to me and says "my ass hurts, can i have more vials?"

DM me your order and I'll see if theres anything wrong with the batch and speak to the brewer.