Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

@DragonOrdnance Is your domestic injectable superdrol 10ml per vial? I’d imagine so but there’s no indication on the site.

See for yourself. This is where it's coming from. Might as well order direct and cut out the middle man.

Code:
https://coloniallabs.net/?product=injectable-superdrol-40

The added bonus is you also avoid the chance of being selectively scammed.

Last edited:
You need help fixing that shit lmk
Think I got it. Just threw it on Cloudflare's server and let that shit do its thang
Alright. I’ll give them a shot. I’m going to run DHB and they both have it and I haven’t seen it anywhere else recently. Appreciate it brother.
I can vouch for Colonial as well, if it means anything. I know where the boy's raws come from kek
The added bonus is you also avoid the chance of being selectively scammed.
Hey man, you know as well as I do that shit didn't happen bruv cmon

Think I got it. Just threw it on Cloudflare's server and let that shit do its thang

I can vouch for Colonial as well, if it means anything. I know where the boy's raws come from kek

Hey man, you know as well as I do that shit didn't happen bruv cmon

Yeah, sure. The last guy emailed you from a completely unrelated email address and somehow this scammer figured out he was doing business with you and slipped a fake email into the email reply chain.

What seems more logical is you or one of your scumbags is selectively scamming or your security isn't as tight as you think. Since you swear up and down the latter isn't true, then we're left with the former.

Yeah, sure. The last guy emailed you from a completely unrelated email address and somehow this scammer figured out he was doing business with you and slipped a fake email into the email reply chain.

What seems more logical is you or one of your scumbags is selectively scamming or your security isn't as tight as you think. Since you swear up and down the latter isn't true, then we're left with the former.
I believe in the beginning he emailed that email to confirm his order.

he threw you the bruv, so u know he's g2g. ;)

I believe in the beginning he emailed that email to confirm his order.

His order notes stated that he wanted to pay using Zelle. Is it common practice to make the customer hound you for the receiver information?

And he just happened to misspell your name two different times?

In his emails he typed your name as Dragon Ordanance, but when he typed the actual email address to confirm the order he had a finger seizure and spelled it Dragon Orderance?

And why you? Of all the raws providers out there, some scammer decided to choose you as his target? They went after the little turd that fell from Panda's asshole instead of setting their sites on the real money makers out there?

None of this makes any sense, but you succeeded in being able to wash your hands of the whole thing once again. Pretty fucking convenient.

@MisterSuperGod tis true, customers need to contact us for any information that is non practice crypto payments m8

it happens. there was a mass email that the spammer sent out, so many people for temporal time sent the scammer emails instead. In hindsight, I should of foreseen this and made an email with that E, since i know Ordnance is a tricky word. Especially when theres Ordinance as well.

Why me? Out of all the raw providers? "The real money makers" heh..

:cool:

I was able to wash my hands of this situation back in April because we had a good defense and reasoning behind all this, acquitting ourselves of any doubt.

His order notes stated that he wanted to pay using Zelle. Is it common practice to make the customer hound you for the receiver information?

And he just happened to misspell your name two different times?

In his emails he typed your name as Dragon Ordanance, but when he typed the actual email address to confirm the order he had a finger seizure and spelled it Dragon Orderance?

And why you? Of all the raws providers out there, some scammer decided to choose you as his target? They went after the little turd that fell from Panda's asshole instead of setting their sites on the real money makers out there?

None of this makes any sense, but you succeeded in being able to wash your hands of the whole thing once again. Pretty fucking convenient.
A good source would of felt bad for the guy and sent him the order anyway if nothing was shady on his end. Not wash his hands of it. Glad I saw this I almost put in an order.