Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

7 week trough results at 175/wk. Don't @ me bout my E2...
175? wtf, how? lmao

175 would put me in natural levels

+credited. Email us for credit!

Got an order sitting at preparing package for over 2 weeks, what's going on with orders ATM?

PM me or email/wickr your order, and I'll have a look. Is it raws? Raws will always be blank label till it arrives to the reshipper.

Is this real? Almost 3 weeks since the order was made and now asking more for shipping? Also could be a scam email?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211119-094950_ProtonMail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211119-094950_ProtonMail.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 65
Is this real? Almost 3 weeks since the order was made and now asking more for shipping? Also could be a scam email?
Ignore that, you're in the clear. From now on though, shipping to that particular region will have to be 50. Courier pulled a surprise on us and charged us on all orders going to that region.

Hey man, I tried emailing but got no response. I am trying to see if you take NANO for payment, as it is a crypto that has instant transactions(sub-second) and no fees, meaning no value lost for the customer. I want to get an order of Tren raws but nobody is replying to my emails.

Hey man, I tried emailing but got no response. I am trying to see if you take NANO for payment, as it is a crypto that has instant transactions(sub-second) and no fees, meaning no value lost for the customer. I want to get an order of Tren raws but nobody is replying to my emails.
Sure man, let me find a wallet address for it and I'll send it over in the replies.