Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

@DragonOrdnance

purple panda has a history of sending the goods without labelling. This can cause a mix up of the similarly looking powders. it can be dangerous, If I take Tren when I think I'm taking primobolan.

do your parcels come with labelled contents??

@DragonOrdnance

purple panda has a history of sending the goods without labelling. This can cause a mix up of the similarly looking powders. it can be dangerous, If I take Tren when I think I'm taking primobolan.

PPL has labeling system, but they aren't silly enough to label it outright and mail it.

7 week trough results at 175/wk. Don't @ me bout my E2...
That is about where I would be. 160 of pharma per week puts me at a reliable 1420. 180 puts me consistent at 1610-1630.

Glad to see this. I am getting more and more tempted to order from dragon and just be set 4 life other than HGH, which, if I like on my next cycle, I will probably continue using it for future bulks.

I will say colonials gear has some funky smell. Its like some type of chemically motor oil smell. Odd. But it pins fine.

Good to know i'm not hallucinating every time i use it. Definitely something weird. It could only be so many things, but yeah, the gear itself seems perfectly fine.

Like guac or eo?
I dont really know what those smell like, i never smelt those before. Its almost pungent. It definitly smells like a chemical. But its definitly not BA, BB, oil, or raws. As i have brewed with all those before

i hope its either of those.(eo or guac) I would believe it is.

could it be bad oil? I highly doubt this part.

there is no pip or anything from it.

@DragonOrdnance

what is the success rate of RAWS to Brazil ?
And what do you plan to do for black friday?
I'd say 90%.

@DragonOrdnance

Numbered.

Good to know i'm not hallucinating every time i use it. Definitely something weird. It could only be so many things, but yeah, the gear itself seems perfectly fine.
Oh shit, they know about the motor oil
iu

All orders over $300 get entered into a drawing for a chance to get selectively scammed?
I save that one for christmas tbh

Aye so for you fellas out here waiting to get BLACKED for some deals, the coupon is

BLACKED

for 15% the whole store

and

BLACKEDRAW

for 25% off all raws.

I have absolutely no clue when black friday actually ends so these coupons end on the 27th

Last edited:
I dont really know what those smell like, i never smelt those before. Its almost pungent. It definitly smells like a chemical. But its definitly not BA, BB, oil, or raws. As i have brewed with all those before

i hope its either of those.(eo or guac) I would believe it is.

could it be bad oil? I highly doubt this part.

there is no pip or anything from it.
I got tren from citadel and remember a chemically smell.. I think it was from one of those things.

I'd say 90%.

Numbered.

Oh shit, they know about the motor oil
iu

I save that one for christmas tbh

Aye so for you fellas out here waiting to get BLACKED for some deals, the coupon is

BLACKED

for 15% the whole store

and

BLACKEDRAW

for 25% off all raws.

I have absolutely no clue when black friday actually ends so these coupons end on the 27th

Member: "i placed an order on your site and got an email from someone with a misspelled email address close to yours. They knew exactly what i ordered and even knew my order number. What the hell is going on here!?"

Dragon:

tenor.gif

I'd say 90%.

BLACKED

for 15% the whole store

and

BLACKEDRAW

for 25% off all raws.

Great news.
Your wicker is still: skullwarden
Right?

I am going to order some raws with you..