Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

DO - Do you ever communicate with the factories about this issue? Does no one in the world know whats going on? Fucking madness
I have. But as long as they're producing pure test e, they don't really give a fuck it seems. It must be the tooling imo.

I have. But as long as they're producing pure test e, they don't really give a fuck it seems. It must be the tooling imo.
I'd stop selling the enanthate ester for T.

I'd also stop selling prop T as well.

Base, Ace, Phenylprop, Blend(Sus - minus the Prop), Cyp, Decanoate, Undecanoate. That should cover all the basis with hardly any PIP at all, keeping customers happy.

The domestic mct is water clear. Which is interesting, can pull through a slin pin full 1cc in 1-2 min.

testo P you don't like it?
Prop esters of other compounds are what they are, sometimes you have no choice but to use prop when using other compounds....not the case with test.

Prop for Testosterone is shit. You can get the job done using Test Ace and there is absolutely no pip from ace, you can inject a shit load of ace with no pip at all.

You could jump over to a phenylprop that has some pip, but not on the order of prop. I consider it a simple matter of jumping over the prop and enanthate to land on all the other esters and non esters of T.

Prop esters of other compounds are what they are, sometimes you have no choice but to use prop when using other compounds....not the case with test.

Prop for Testosterone is shit. You can get the job done using Test Ace and there is absolutely no pip from ace, you can inject a shit load of ace with no pip at all.

You could jump over to a phenylprop that has some pip, but not on the order of prop. I consider it a simple matter of jumping over the prop and enanthate to land on all the other esters and non esters of T.
I think that's all on how you brew it. To say it's shit is just fuckin dumb. I've brewed prop and pinned 1.5cc in my delt no pip. Also any other prop I've ever used zero pip no matter where I pin

I brewed up my own prop in MCT and have had zero issues with it.

Yeah man I was surprised. I’ve used Dragon off and on for the last year and never had an issue, but this is very much not gonna fly for me to be a repeat customer.
Did you peel the label to make sure its not on the back of the label? I see two things. One is the actual line on the back of the label, one a projection onto the oil. I could be wrong. Peel the label and check.