Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

This is one of the reasons I never inject any gear brewed by someone else without first letting it cook for 30 minutes at 200 F to make sure there was nothing viable if there was any bacteria. I don't give a shit if it effects the quality of the compound, abscesses are nothing to take a chance with.

If you suspect an abscess, it's warm to the touch, red. I wouldn't wait for our advice I'd go see a doctor that can check it out and get you on antibiotics. I've seen some gnarly abscesses from IV drug users that had a lot of meat cut out of their arms.
It’s very warm to the touch just no redness as far as I can tell, I have a ton of tattoos so it’s kinda hard to see if it’s red in the first place tbh. No fever so far but I’m being cautious. I got some antibiotics on hand as well that I might start taking if the swelling doesn’t subside, and last resort is doctors for draining it

It’s very warm to the touch just no redness as far as I can tell, I have a ton of tattoos so it’s kinda hard to see if it’s red in the first place tbh. No fever so far but I’m being cautious. I got some antibiotics on hand as well that I might start taking if the swelling doesn’t subside, and last resort is doctors for draining it
You'll definitely experience a fever if there is infection. I also think it is probably a subcutaneous leak based on how you described it, but better safe than sorry, so keep a close eye on your temperature.

How soon did the arm after injecting show signs of edema?

What antibiotics do you have on hand? Outdate?

How soon did the arm after injecting show signs of edema?

What antibiotics do you have on hand? Outdate?
Edema like swelling showed up 3-4 days after the shot, morning after it was immediately very sore even though I felt nothing while pinning and progressively got worse and now I’m here. I had to wear a sweatshirt out to dinner with friends last night because my arm literally looked deformed. I have amoxicillin on hand doesn’t expire till late 2022

Edema like swelling showed up 3-4 days after the shot, morning after it was immediately very sore even though I felt nothing while pinning and progressively got worse and now I’m here. I had to wear a sweatshirt out to dinner with friends last night because my arm literally looked deformed. I have amoxicillin on hand doesn’t expire till late 2022

I would be chewing on those amoxys now.

Yo @DragonOrdnance i just popped the tab on a bottle of your Test E and there is what looks to be a fucking HAIR in the vial. Batch c381.
All the vials are capped inside a filtrated box, which eliminates any possibility of this. And you didn't put a needle in this? (since its open)

I'll be happy to replace you these vials, as we've said over email - but the cap idk mang. moving forward I won't be accepting any claims like this with an opened vial. I believe your story, tho.

All the vials are capped inside a filtrated box, which eliminates any possibility of this. And you didn't put a needle in this? (since its open)

I'll be happy to replace you these vials, as we've said over email - but the cap idk mang. moving forward I won't be accepting any claims like this with an opened vial. I believe your story, tho.
Look man all we’re asking is that you or colonial stop trimming your pubes in the same bathtub you use to brew your products

Ask him to post a photo of the top of vial, problem solved

You realize your nit picking over something like this, will cost you a lot more than just giving the guy his $ back or whatever.

You realize your nit picking over something like this, will cost you a lot more than just giving the guy his $ back or whatever.
He's doing that because he is just a middle man

Go to the doctor and don't wait around.

There is post injection pip that can happen and it can cause a large welt, pain and even a little heat, but usually that hits within 24hrs.

3-4 days after injection is enough time for bacteria to multiply and start off the inflammatory process to wall off the invaders and mount an attack.

Only you know what is best, I'd avoid the emergency room because of the cost. I'd avoid same day care only because they often are staffed with Nurse Practitioners that have limited ability to tackle your problem. A doctor that works in a hospital can start you on IV antibiotics(emergency rooms can do the same), drain the wound and get the ball rolling if that is what is needed. I hope you have insurance.

Never trust a vial from any source.

Always heat your UGL for at least 30 minutes at 200-220F or refilter it with a 0.2 micron filter into a sterilized vial.

We've gotten away from this because most of the time we don't run into problems, but there was a time no one in their right mind would inject UGL without heating it up first.

He's doing that because he is just a middle man
There is no mention of middle-man anywhere on his site. He is selling the product as his own. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but DO is selling the product as his own so should re-imburse/replace. I believe he actually did offer to replace the vials in his reply despite the vial being already opened. Most sources wouldn't take it seriously if someone sends a pics of an opened vial that's contaminated. Unopened is a whole different story.

There is no mention of middle-man anywhere on his site. He is selling the product as his own. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but DO is selling the product as his own so should re-imburse/replace. I believe he actually did offer to replace the vials in his reply despite the vial being already opened. Most sources wouldn't take it seriously if someone sends a pics of an opened vial that's contaminated. Unopened is a whole different story.
I ordered from DO and all my stuff was PPL brand.

There was a floater in my PPL test e too, looked like piece of filter had somehow come off. I mean these guys probably don't exactly do detailed QC. Always check your gear.

And then I bought some "steralized sealed vials" from a well known UK store, fucking shit had dust inside it. Guy refunded me without question denied what I saw and I opened one up. Yes fucking dust.

Check your stuff every single time. No excuses.

Never trust a vial from any source.

Always heat your UGL for at least 30 minutes at 200-220F or refilter it with a 0.2 micron filter into a sterilized vial.

We've gotten away from this because most of the time we don't run into problems, but there was a time no one in their right mind would inject UGL without heating it up first.
Which filter are you using?

Madness how those manufacturing don't even check…Rough bastards

Yep, I still tried test e from another vial got crippling pip (test e raws known to be hit and miss last year or two) so tossed the whole lot. It's put me off buying finished product now and i've switched to cyp.

It would have been hard to get a pic so I didn't bother. But very clearly about 2mm in size, most likely piece of filter.

I heated it up to confirm it wasn't say some crystals clumped together that had crashed out.