Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

i saw that your big brother was anti-Jano and was checking to see if blood was thicker than US currency. Good on ya, mate. That's fair dinkum.
I never understood why, but then again, I haven't bothered asking my cousin.

Why the profile pic change back to the girl bruv? I liked seeing the black boi with a giant back

Yeah I don’t have anything.
Hm. Should be receiving a reply soon then from my email girl. But rest assured, you will receive 2 vials for the trouble. Sorry man. I take that kinda stuff very seriously. I hope you can find to continue being a customer of ours still boi

I never understood why, but then again, I haven't bothered asking my cousin.

Why the profile pic change back to the girl bruv? I liked seeing the black boi with a giant back

Hm. Should be receiving a reply soon then from my email girl. But rest assured, you will receive 2 vials for the trouble. Sorry man. I take that kinda stuff very seriously. I hope you can find to continue being a customer of ours still boi

It welcomed the wrong kind of attention.
Some weirdo that got his knickers in a twist during a back and forth PM'd me and angrily suggested i come to where he is for a training session and a pose down afterwards.

It really creeped me out. Reading between the lines i couldn't help but think he wanted to violently defile my man flower. So it's back to the Venus de Milo of Meso for my avatar.

It welcomed the wrong kind of attention.
Some weirdo that got his knickers in a twist during a back and forth PM'd me and angrily suggested i come to where he is for a training session and a pose down afterwards.

It really creeped me out. Reading between the lines i couldn't help but think he wanted to violently defile my man flower. So it's back to the Venus de Milo of Meso for my avatar.
this isnt real it can't be LMAO

this isnt real it can't be LMAO

i wish it wasn't true. i kinda feel bad. i know i get under people's skin with my big mouth, but it's words on a screen from some dude with too much free time on his hands. Don't take it to heart.

He evidently did. If i ever get to the point where i tell someone i would fly them in to see me to fight, lift and have a pose down in response to words on a screen, then it's time for me to sin off and permanently retire from Meso.

are there any recent tests on the raws for Test Cyp, Primo and Mast P? By recent, I’m referring to the last 5 months. I know there is a recent blind test on Pandas test Cyp….so maybe that’s the same?

are there any recent tests on the raws for Test Cyp, Primo and Mast P? By recent, I’m referring to the last 5 months. I know there is a recent blind test on Pandas test Cyp….so maybe that’s the same?

Since they both sell the same raws out of the same garage, yes, the Cyp was tested by a member a week or two ago. 96% i believe was the result.

DO is Pandas Cyp the same as your Cyp? Both labeled as #3 on your webstores.
@DragonOrdnance
Yeah i've explained this a buncha times before. So remember, me and my cousin own the same warehouse, but we split on differences with factories and such. I also can't order from some factories he does because i aint that rich for the min qt.

We use the same vials. He ordered an UNBELIEVABLE amount of vials and I just take them. Why waste?

Since they both sell the same raws out of the same garage, yes, the Cyp was tested by a member a week or two ago. 96% i believe was the result.
hey man be nice to my garage..

Hey dragon! Just sent my order I fucked it all up on amounts (swapped the compounds by accident) any way you can make sure to read my email? Thnx man
Replied!

When you purchase different factories for raws.

Would that be only because a factory requires bulk purchases beyond your budget?

Or is there any quality difference between your preference for one factory over another compared to PPL?

I only say this because I've got a fairly large amount of Cyp coming from both you and your cousin PPL to land shortly.

@DragonOrdnance

@DragonOrdnance

When will you re-stock DHT?
Should be in stock already mate

When you purchase different factories for raws.

Would that be only because a factory requires bulk purchases beyond your budget?

Or is there any quality difference between your preference for one factory over another compared to PPL?

I only say this because I've got a fairly large amount of Cyp coming from both you and your cousin PPL to land shortly.

@DragonOrdnance
Quality would be the same. I just have different connects with people who are willing to let me purchase at lower quantities, or sometimes as needed, etc.

I also have a partnership with a factory that has been providing me resources I need for a new business I've been working on, so theres that. (its legal, so im not gonna dox myself here)

Yeah i've explained this a buncha times before. So remember, me and my cousin own the same warehouse, but we split on differences with factories and such. I also can't order from some factories he does because i aint that rich for the min qt.

We use the same vials. He ordered an UNBELIEVABLE amount of vials and I just take them. Why waste?

hey man be nice to my garage..

Replied!

Thb-91WPynSEB2svQhyFTAunEhqkg-UIULkBgWLFVAQ.jpg