Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I see this has been asked before, but TB500 and BPC157 unlabeled in same order. Purple tops and orange tops, which is which? Thanks.

Still waiting on a response to emails and private messages I've sent. Hoping all is good with everyone recently
Did you get a reply yet? lmk!
@DragonOrdnance What is the black top GH expiry date ?
There is nothing on the box or on the vials !! How do I know when it will expire or even the manufacture date ?
I'd say refrigerated, freeze dried HGH has a good 2-3 years. Maybe even more.

I see this has been asked before, but TB500 and BPC157 unlabeled in same order. Purple tops and orange tops, which is which? Thanks.
tb500 is orange, bpc is red/purple

T/A 24 days to front door. Was not very discreet.. Communication great when placing order, waiting to hear back on deciphering what's what.
So far, so good. Will report back later in due time on raws

T/A 24 days to front door. Was not very discreet.. Communication great when placing order, waiting to hear back on deciphering what's what.
So far, so good. Will report back later in due time on raws
If you’re talking about his numbers, they can be found on his website next to each product.

should have a batch # on the side that you can email us with and we'd be able to procure a manufacture date for you.

We're having a XMAS sale boys for those of you who missed out on BLACKED friday.

XMAS is the code, 10% off
Black top HGH doesn’t have any batch # or anything at all on the box or the vials !!

also when are you getting Androl back in the stock for international ?

Black top HGH doesn’t have any batch # or anything at all on the box or the vials !!

The vial should have a little imprint on the side, they always do. Unless they stopped, go figure.

Another order touched down, only small but no issues to the UK.
Thanks for the feedback!

Soon, hopefully within this month

It's interesting how individual drug responses can vary so much from person to person, not only with hormones, but various other drugs as well.

When a batch of orals are tested as good and an experienced user with no motive to lie reports they did not get the results they expected, what could cause this. Poor absorption of the drug is one reason I can think of.

Totally unrelated to this and not sure how valid the advice given to me was, but when I was much younger a long time ago, we were told to smash our blue hearts into pieces with a hammer because they here so hard they would go thru your guts intact.
Weren't those Danabol 10mg Blue Hearts - Body Research Thailand - some great Dbols ?? My second cycle I ever ran back in 2001, I used those Blue Hearts at 40mg / day and I absolutely loved them !! Do they still make them ?

The T-E has been bad for more than 2 years. I had some 3 almost 4 years ago that was so bad I couldn't sleep on the side of the injection for a week.

Test Base, Ace, Phenylprop, Cyp, Decanoate, Undecanoate are all I'll use for Test. T-Enanthate is shit, there's no reason to use it anymore.
Yep, Defiant Labs' Test Enan 300 I purchased 4 1/2 years ago, and took my last injection of, about 3 1/2 years ago, was about a 9 out of 10 on the pain scale. Absolutely crippling, crushing pain from Defiant's Test Enan 300 from 4 1/2 years ago. So painful Test Enan is not something new, the raws have been brutally painful now, I suspect, for almost about 5 years.