Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I have to imagine it got in there when the caps were open somehow.
Sure when the vials are being filled.

That's why I wear a lab jacket that won't release any fibers and gloves pulled up over my sleeves as I'm a hairy gorilla of a man. I also have a shaved head and wear a N95 mask when I brew. Gets hot as shit, but you gotta take this stuff seriously.

That's why I wear a lab jacket that won't release any fibers and gloves pulled up over my sleeves as I'm a hairy gorilla of a man. I also have a shaved head and wear a N95 mask when I brew. Gets hot as shit, but you gotta take this stuff seriously.

i'm no brewer, so school me as needed, but wouldn't a flow hood have sucked that giant pube up and away from the vial or does it not have that level of suction power?

i'm no brewer, so school me as needed, but wouldn't a flow hood have sucked that giant pube up and away from the vial or does it not have that level of suction power?
I believe a flow hood actually blows air down and away (using MERV 13 or greater filtration for supply air) to keep a positive air pressure environment, which prevents particles from coming in

I believe a flow hood actually blows air down and away (using MERV 13 or greater filtration for supply air) to keep a positive air pressure environment, which prevents particles from coming in

Oh, okay. That makes more sense than what i was thinking. Now that i think a little more about my suction idea, i suppose that would suck in all sorts of nasty shit from outside, into the clean area and then out through the top. That definitely wouldn't be good.

This makes me feel very gross to say the least.

Oh, okay. That makes more sense than what i was thinking. Now that i think a little more about my suction idea, i suppose that would suck in all sorts of nasty shit from outside, into the clean area and then out through the top. That definitely wouldn't be good.
I've worked with flow hoods for years in microbiology and they really serve no purpose other than protecting the worker from breathing in pathogens.

I've had shit spill under the hood, all sorts of nasty stuff. You clean it with bleach and hit the UV light to kill anything remaining.

If you have hair on your arms, hands while working with a hood it will do absolutely nothing to prevent that hair from getting into a vial. And I worked with top of the line Class III hoods that had a lot of suction designed for removing carcinogenic fumes.

The key to going into a brew is to have all your protective equipment and clean space with stainless steel prepped. This is like going into the operating room. Then you have someone blow you off with an air compressor outside your sterile space to make absolutely certain all the pubes are removed then you can get to work.

I've worked with flow hoods for years in microbiology and they really serve no purpose other than protecting the worker from breathing in pathogens.

I've had shit spill under the hood, all sorts of nasty stuff. You clean it with bleach and hit the UV light to kill anything remaining.

If you have hair on your arms, hands while working with a hood it will do absolutely nothing to prevent that hair from getting into a vial. And I worked with top of the line Class III hoods that had a lot of suction designed for removing carcinogenic fumes.

The key to going into a brew is to have all your protective equipment and clean space with stainless steel prepped. This is like going into the operating room. Then you have someone blow you off with an air compressor outside your sterile space to make absolutely certain all the pubes are removed then you can get to work.
This man fucks and brews

Do any chance you’ll stock semaglutide? The vial minimum is too high for self use
For now, there is no availability from Turkey. I'm pretty sure in the upcoming months we should see it come in.

@DragonOrdnance is the price listed for your turkish pharma lantus correct for 5 pens?
Yes.
Was hoping that your team could get back to my emails regarding store credit. Thanks in advance.
PM me here, and i'll be able to check. PM me the email etc.

Not pharma, China ugl. You have it now or at least jade says you do but 100 vial minimum. If it was 10-20 I’m sure it would actually sell

Not pharma, China ugl. You have it now or at least jade says you do but 100 vial minimum. If it was 10-20 I’m sure it would actually sell
Ah yeah, thought you meant Sema as pharma. Yeah its a bit expensive. I'll see if i can talk to the factory about stocking their product.

For those that order raws , is the wait time for package prep still around the 7 - 10 day mark before it starts moving.

For those that order raws , is the wait time for package prep still around the 7 - 10 day mark before it starts moving.
It won't start moving realistically till a month in, as the tracking we give you is the tracking the reshipper will use once it arrives to him/her.