Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Which filter are you using?

Use .22 pvdf syringe filters. I have a box of them now. Depending where you are from whatman are go to and if UK / Eu millex millipore. Can pick them up on ebay and won't break the bank.

I would have refiltered my test e but I knew refilter do jack shit. If it's pippy test e you are fucked, shit is just going to sting.

Yep, I still tried test e from another vial got crippling pip (test e raws known to be hit and miss last year or two) so tossed the whole lot. It's put me off buying finished product now and i've switched to cyp.

It would have been hard to get a pic so I didn't bother. But very clearly about 2mm in size, most likely piece of filter.

I heated it up to confirm it wasn't say some crystals clumped together that had crashed out.
Agree mate, Cyp all the way.

Which filter are you using?
If I was just transferring one vial to another sterile vial I would just use a syringe filter, pre-soak the filter with oil before you filter your vial contents to avoid waste.

This is a low volume solution, using a bottle top filter is gonna be a waste for a few vials.

Although I think the heat solution is the better option for UGL just to be safe, you never know if a crackhead is doing the brewing.

And then I bought some "steralized sealed vials" from a well known UK store, fucking shit had dust inside it. Guy refunded me without question denied what I saw and I opened one up. Yes fucking dust.
Yup. Presteralized sealed vials are notorious for having particles in them, years ago I moved about 200ml of mast into them from a home brew and that's when I discovered never to use those kinds of vials ever again.

They also have rubber stoppers that are hard as shit and I'm not sure if that's something that happens to them when they are treated, but my worry was that they are so hard that they will leave chunks of rubber in your oil as you pierce it with a needle.

This is why I only use my own vials, stoppers and seals and crimp them myself. Nothing is a substitute for a pressure cooker full of DI-H2O for 40 minutes and baked in the oven upside down for another 40 minutes. The vials come out pristine and clean.

All the vials are capped inside a filtrated box, which eliminates any possibility of this. And you didn't put a needle in this? (since its open)

I'll be happy to replace you these vials, as we've said over email - but the cap idk mang. moving forward I won't be accepting any claims like this with an opened vial. I believe your story, tho.
i sent you a PM earlier but I’ll throw it out here again:

I didn’t put a needle in. I was getting ready to when I noticed that.
I haven’t received any email.
Im not really angling for free shit really besides replacement of one vial, which I obviously can’t use. I’ve made several orders from you that I’ve been happy with, so I’m not someone looking to drag your name for some dumb shit.

it’s a blue cap for the guy that said to post a pic of it:image.jpg

You realize your nit picking over something like this, will cost you a lot more than just giving the guy his $ back or whatever.
read my reply again
i sent you a PM earlier but I’ll throw it out here again:

I didn’t put a needle in. I was getting ready to when I noticed that.
I haven’t received any email.
Im not really angling for free shit really besides replacement of one vial, which I obviously can’t use. I’ve made several orders from you that I’ve been happy with, so I’m not someone looking to drag your name for some dumb shit.

it’s a blue cap for the guy that said to post a pic of it:View attachment 157010
you sure you didnt receive any reply? but yeah, we are sending you the replacement, two vials

For the Aussies out there how have you found the current level of service?
Im going to start brewing again ( personal use only) so I just put in an order for some cyp raws.

DoofusOrdnance, i've been meaning to ask you what your stance on Jano test results is. Do you reimburse for those or do you only credit non-Jano results?

DoofusOrdnance, i've been meaning to ask you what your stance on Jano test results is. Do you reimburse for those or do you only credit non-Jano results?
Why would i not credit jano results? did something happen? @janoshik are you a scam bruv

I haven’t. I appreciate you responding here, but yeah I’ve been checking my email frequently today, and just now, and I don’t have anything. Thanks though.
Let me check into that. I hope I didn't email the wrong person lmao