Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Yeah man I was surprised. I’ve used Dragon off and on for the last year and never had an issue, but this is very much not gonna fly for me to be a repeat customer.
Checks my vials all seem good. Spent a while checking them so throughly

Did you peel the label to make sure its not on the back of the label? I see two things. One is the actual line on the back of the label, one a projection onto the oil. I could be wrong. Peel the label and check.
It definitely moved. I just got to the gym, but when I get home I will re-inspect and take more pics, and a video to show what I saw. If I can post video here I will definitely do so. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think I am. If I am I will take full responsibility and rescind my posts, but I and my girl both saw it.

It could be from vails manufacturing and they didn’t pay att, have you contacted DO ? What did they say ?
I have, and I haven’t receive a response. I emailed immediately before i posted on here. If this is more than one off people need to check and be aware.

I have, and I haven’t receive a response. I emailed immediately before i posted on here. If this is more than one off people need to check and be aware.

This isn't CL's first floater. Second or third time now that this has happened.

Is there a connection between the two?

Colonial is DO's domestic supplier. DO is a middle man. As a middle man i expect him to shrug his shoulders over this and tell you to deal with CL directly, but who knows? Maybe he'll actually try to help.

Code:
 Coloniallabs.net

This isn't CL's first floater. Second or third time now that this has happened.

Colonial is DO's domestic supplier. DO is a middle man. As a middle man i expect him to shrug his shoulders over this and tell you to deal with CL directly, but who knows? Maybe he'll actually try to help.

Code:
 Coloniallabs.net
Well shit, I wish I had known that. I literally ordered from CL last night since I knew I was starting my last vial today. Prices seemed great, but I guess I’ll have to stop being so frugal. Thank you for the knowledge.

Well shit, I wish I had known that. I literally ordered from CL last night since I knew I was starting my last vial today. Prices seemed great, but I guess I’ll have to stop being so frugal. Thank you for the knowledge.
I literally have 10 vials from that exact batch too from colonial he’s selling the same batch, pinned 1 ml in my delt a few days ago and my arm is literally swollen from my delt going down to my bicep and feels like it’s on fire, Ive never had a reaction this bad or pip this bad and Ive pinned my delts over 1000 times. Ive used Colonial exclusively for my test the last year but looks like I may have to switch it up now this is getting ridiculous tbh

I literally have 10 vials from that exact batch too from colonial he’s selling the same batch, pinned 1 ml in my delt a few days ago and my arm is literally swollen from my delt going down to my bicep and feels like it’s on fire, Ive never had a reaction this bad or pip this bad and Ive pinned my delts over 1000 times. Ive used Colonial exclusively for my test the last year but looks like I may have to switch it up now this is getting ridiculous tbh
Sounds exactly like a sub-Q leak. Pin deeper.

Last edited:
Sounds exactly like a sub-Q leak. Pin deeper.
1 inch long is plenty deep if you’re not a fat piece of shit. Ive experienced sub q leaks before but I’ve never had swelling that goes all the way down from my shoulder to my bicep making the shit look like I got edema or some kinda deformity. Like I said I’ve pinned my delts over 1000 times and never had swelling like this. it’s starting to look like an Abscess and the swelling is not subsiding the way it normally does when I’ve had sub q leaks in the past.

1 inch long is plenty deep if you’re not a fat piece of shit. Ive experienced sub q leaks before but I’ve never had swelling that goes all the way down from my shoulder to my bicep making the shit look like I got edema or some kinda deformity. Like I said I’ve pinned my delts over 1000 times and never had swelling like this. it’s starting to look like an Abscess and the swelling is not subsiding the way it normally does when I’ve had sub q leaks in the past.
Yea, I'm just saying those are the exact symptoms of a subQ leak. I've had one and that's pretty much exactly the symptoms I got too. Sub-Q leaks can take a couple weeks to go down. I actually stopped pinning my delts and stick to glutes now and the same gear never gave me issues.

1 inch should be good though if you're going all the way in and not pulling out until the oil is fully injected. Just sharing my 2 cents.

Yea, I'm just saying those are the exact symptoms of a subQ leak. I've had one and that's pretty much exactly the symptoms I got too. Sub-Q leaks can take a couple weeks to go down. I actually stopped pinning my delts and stick to glutes now and the same gear never gave me issues.

1 inch should be good though if you're going all the way in and not pulling out until the oil is fully injected. Just sharing my 2 cents.
Yeah I got you man it’s appreciated. I rotate delts, chest, vg, glutes. Just sharing my experience. Not saying it’s not possibly a severe sub q leak but also not ruling out dirty gear. I’ll lyk if I end up needing this shit drained lmao.

This is one of the reasons I never inject any gear brewed by someone else without first letting it cook for 30 minutes at 200 F to make sure there was nothing viable if there was any bacteria. I don't give a shit if it effects the quality of the compound, abscesses are nothing to take a chance with.

If you suspect an abscess, it's warm to the touch, red. I wouldn't wait for our advice I'd go see a doctor that can check it out and get you on antibiotics. I've seen some gnarly abscesses from IV drug users that had a lot of meat cut out of their arms.