Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

First order with dragon, i wanted to see what their stealth was like. I ordered some hcg international and I received it 6 days after payment ! I was pretty surprised that the package had no stealth at all and i thought it was labeled as something pretty dumb. I contacted them and Jade said they didn't need to use stealth for peptides since they always go through.. I wanted to see how stealthy they were for raws but this didnt help much. Still, i tested their hcg today and its good so their methods got me what i wanted

Attachments

• IMG_20211122_132408.jpg
    IMG_20211122_132408.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
Into week 3 of pinning Test-E from Dragon now. Must say the PIP is out of this world lol, although it's my first cycle so don't really know what to expect.

I'll be posting a log soon enough on the forum here for you guys to tag along and counsel this newbie.

As for Dragon, must say i'm overall pleased with the service (unlike pharmacom who still has yet to deliver my 500$ order...).

And yes, bloods will be drawn and jano will get contacten for testing.

First order with dragon, i wanted to see what their stealth was like. I ordered some hcg international and I received it 6 days after payment ! I was pretty surprised that the package had no stealth at all and i thought it was labeled as something pretty dumb. I contacted them and Jade said they didn't need to use stealth for peptides since they always go through.. I wanted to see how stealthy they were for raws but this didnt help much. Still, i tested their hcg today and its good so their methods got me what i wanted
Congrats on the baby bro. Yeah, Turkish pharma stuff doesnt come with stealth.

Into week 3 of pinning Test-E from Dragon now. Must say the PIP is out of this world lol, although it's my first cycle so don't really know what to expect.

I'll be posting a log soon enough on the forum here for you guys to tag along and counsel this newbie.

As for Dragon, must say i'm overall pleased with the service (unlike pharmacom who still has yet to deliver my 500$ order...).

Virgin muscle? a lil pip is to be expected.. try Test C tho. Test E raws recently with all sources have been having some pip issue, even tho its 99%.

Ive been ordering from them for a year or 2 and its all been great until my most recent order. The Test E now has a slight yellow tint to it, and the PIP is consistently moderate to severe. Before this it was clear and had zero PIP. I made an international order a few months ago, and the test that shipped was Purple Panda with the same yellow color and bad PIP. Im guessing these things are somehow related...

Ive been ordering from them for a year or 2 and its all been great until my most recent order. The Test E now has a slight yellow tint to it, and the PIP is consistently moderate to severe. Before this it was clear and had zero PIP. I made an international order a few months ago, and the test that shipped was Purple Panda with the same yellow color and bad PIP. Im guessing these things are somehow related...

Test E claims another victim. Give this thread a quick read and try what's been suggested. Nothing much to lose by trying it, right? Check back in if you do and give us an update on the results.

See for yourself. This is where it's coming from. Might as well order direct and cut out the middle man.

Code:
https://coloniallabs.net/?product=injectable-superdrol-40

The added bonus is you also avoid the chance of being selectively scammed.

Lol well went with this.

PPL test e I recently got also gave me bad pip.

I tossed it. Not dealing with that shit. I won't be using test e again. Fuck the stupid retard factory fucking it up. Dumb motherfuckers.

PPL test e I recently got also gave me bad pip.

I tossed it. Not dealing with that shit. I won't be using test e again. Fuck the stupid retard factory fucking it up. Dumb motherfuckers.
what happened to this enanthate the last two years? today they are mostly bad! did the Chinese change the formula?

what happened to this enanthate the last two years? today they are mostly bad! did the Chinese change the formula?
Honestly have no idea. The purity is the same - must be something they're overlooking. over the last few years its moved factories and exchanged hands a ton (the production)

Honestly have no idea. The purity is the same - must be something they're overlooking. over the last few years its moved factories and exchanged hands a ton (the production)

DO - Do you ever communicate with the factories about this issue? Does no one in the world know whats going on? Fucking madness

The T-E has been bad for more than 2 years. I had some 3 almost 4 years ago that was so bad I couldn't sleep on the side of the injection for a week.

Test Base, Ace, Phenylprop, Cyp, Decanoate, Undecanoate are all I'll use for Test. T-Enanthate is shit, there's no reason to use it anymore.

Yeah really bad, I felt like I had been leg kicked in the quad. Perhaps injection site plays a role I don't know. I don't feel like testing it again when I've got cyp powder I just need to brew.
I only ever really pin my ass usually vg, maybe I’ll try a shoulder pin in rear delt and see how it feels.. if there’s pip, I have some amount of test C raws as well.