Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

i assumed your gender and logged into the wrong account to reply on my dragon thread

welp

Double slap on the wrist for you, BIG SLAPS! You better get back to me or i will be going for that butthole of yours, and you know how that goes. I'll be eagerlry awaiting the chance for that butthole. I'll help you my friend, we can figure this out :)

Just got my goody bag, 25 days from order placement to touch down. Used to it taking longer so that's dope.

Has anyone else ordered the Trest A from dragon and can confirm it's appearance? Mine has a light yellow tint, sand like consistency, honestly thought it was Tren A at first but compared it to some tren a raw I have and the Trest is lighter. Been several years since I ordered Trest raws and I honestly can't remember what they looked like then.

A quick google suggest it's a white powder, idfk

Just got my goody bag, 25 days from order placement to touch down. Used to it taking longer so that's dope.

Has anyone else ordered the Trest A from dragon and can confirm it's appearance? Mine has a light yellow tint, sand like consistency, honestly thought it was Tren A at first but compared it to some tren a raw I have and the Trest is lighter. Been several years since I ordered Trest raws and I honestly can't remember what they looked like then.

A quick google suggest it's a white powder, idfk

Without dropping other lab names in DO’s thread i know the UK lab on hear recently brewed Trest Ace with Yellow tinted Raws, drop them a message in there thread. Sure they will be able to help.

apologises for this DO, just trying to help out.

nothing gets me more turned on thena girl who knows how to juggle

Without dropping other lab names in DO’s thread i know the UK lab on hear recently brewed Trest Ace with Yellow tinted Raws, drop them a message in there thread. Sure they will be able to help.

apologises for this DO, just trying to help out.
its all gucci, namedrop all you want. my thread is a free market. infact, tell that source to come onboard brewly lmao

Just some positive feed back for a small order of raws (50 grams test cyp) that recently landed into Australia.
3-4 weeks total time from order being received , and stealth packaging which was much appreciated . The whole process was straight forward and I didnt even have to ask them to camouflage the parcel. All in all very happy . Thanks DO.

I'll be mixing up a brew as soon as my magnetic mixer turns up but so far im very happy with the process especially being out of the homebrew game for several years.

Side note , i previously used to make up Test E at the standard 2/20% BA and BB with GSO as the carrier , can I get away with lower ratios since im in a hot climate 24/7 or just stick to the tried and true formula, thanks all.

*Edited for correct turn around time.

nothing gets me more turned on thena girl who knows how to juggle

its all gucci, namedrop all you want. my thread is a free market. infact, tell that source to come onboard brewly lmao
you used the wrong account again bro

you used the wrong account again bro
at this point i already fucked up it is what it is
Just some positive feed back for a small order of raws (50 grams test cyp) that recently landed into Australia.
3-4 weeks total time from order being received , and stealth packaging which was much appreciated . The whole process was straight forward and I didnt even have to ask them to camouflage the parcel. All in all very happy . Thanks DO.

I'll be mixing up a brew as soon as my magnetic mixer turns up but so far im very happy with the process especially being out of the homebrew game for several years.

Side note , i previously used to make up Test E at the standard 2/20% BA and BB with GSO as the carrier , can I get away with lower ratios since im in a hot climate 24/7 or just stick to the tried and true formula, thanks all.

*Edited for correct turn around time.
Thank you babe!

Can confirm this was the packaging for my DO order as well.
Only people I've dealt with
You guys in the U.S? If you're getting the reshipper deal as you're in the U.S - yeah, we take off the stealth as soon as it touches down and just put it in regular bags.

Aussie boy here defo got the other stealth