Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Any codes atm? I didnt use my bloodwork code for the test results on blacktops i posted, can you help me out dragon? Putting in another gh order

I sent an email about shipping. 1x email on the 5th and 1 today.. I ordered some turkish pharma and it has been set on "preparing package" for a while. I havent heard of any shipment or any notification.

I was wondering if I could have just changed it to a domestic shipping(Completely different product). I originally wanted to add on orders but I didnt get any responses...

XMAS code isnt working for gh :(
Should work now. Expired on the 5th - extended till feb.

I sent an email about shipping. 1x email on the 5th and 1 today.. I ordered some turkish pharma and it has been set on "preparing package" for a while. I havent heard of any shipment or any notification.

I was wondering if I could have just changed it to a domestic shipping(Completely different product). I originally wanted to add on orders but I didnt get any responses...
Email us or PM us. We have a girl dedicated to our emails who responds everyday, but some emails do get caught in our spam filter if they are clearnet emails such as gmails etc.

Also, more than likely, your stuff already is out and about, but the turkish pharmacy only updates trackings in batches.

250mg a week Test-e brewed in mig840 dosed daily.
Only 1 prior cycle, but with another UGL 500mg put me at 80nmol/L so I figure this is about right for myself.

Interestingly no pip from the enanthate despite everyone freaking out about it? Raws were ordered 4 months ago.
1642311985500.png

@DragonOrdnance what happened to GH price bud ? Why it increased ? From $135 to $150
PP your partner still selling it for $135
Getting heavily taxed on it this season. Demand is at an all time high with the factory. I'm sure they'll be updating their prices soon.

250mg a week Test-e brewed in mig840 dosed daily.
Only 1 prior cycle, but with another UGL 500mg put me at 80nmol/L so I figure this is about right for myself.

Interestingly no pip from the enanthate despite everyone freaking out about it? Raws were ordered 4 months ago.
View attachment 158922
No PIP? Huh, amazing - there does infact seem to be a PIP problem with Test E raws from all factories recently, though. The fact that you have none may serve as a catalyst for us rooting out the true problem of the PIP.

Would you mind emailing me or DMing me your batch, or order #, so I can look into this?

Getting heavily taxed on it this season. Demand is at an all time high with the factory. I'm sure they'll be updating their prices soon.

No PIP? Huh, amazing - there does infact seem to be a PIP problem with Test E raws from all factories recently, though. The fact that you have none may serve as a catalyst for us rooting out the true problem of the PIP.

Would you mind emailing me or DMing me your batch, or order #, so I can look into this?
DM'd.
For reference it was a pretty standard brew. Mig840 / 20% BB (probably overkill, it's my first time go easy) , 2% BA. Powder came all clumped up/solidified, so I ended up having to heat it to get it to dissolve (maybe this is relevant).
Microdosing 0.14ml / 35mg a day so (I am aromatase incarnate), perhaps that makes a difference.

Anyway possibly irrelevant details, but it's there if it's useful.

Hey dragon ordnance had a question about an order I tried placing last night it’s a payment question I emailed but I have not gotten a response yet. I’m needing info for a certain payment method

Announcement - Jan 22th is our cut off date for orders (GMT+8)

We will still accept orders after this date, but they will be delayed for CNY.

This will only affect Chinese products - raws, international finished products.

When will orders placed after this date ship?
Created an account just for this thread, looking forward to ordering from you.

@DragonOrdnance have you guys stopped the shipping to Australia ?
Interested to know the answer to this

So if i ordered last week and it says still preparing package it is still good from CNY?

When will orders placed after this date ship?
Created an account just for this thread, looking forward to ordering from you.

Interested to know the answer to this
After 3-4 weeks approx.

So if i ordered last week and it says still preparing package it is still good from CNY?
Yeah its good. Just DM me if you want to confirm.

By the way. Lotta people asking me why we don't ship to Australia. WE DO. Just not for CNY