Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

resale wise
lmao. i'd say use whatever is convenient. i've seen sources use protein powder, sugar, creatine, baking soda, flour, cornstarch. it really dont matter.

I myself am kinda sensitive to protein powder bloat and popping 2-3 size 1 pills will insta bloat me. your mileage may vary.

Just some positive feed back for a small order of raws (50 grams test cyp) that recently landed into Australia.
3-4 weeks total time from order being received , and stealth packaging which was much appreciated . The whole process was straight forward and I didnt even have to ask them to camouflage the parcel. All in all very happy . Thanks DO.

I'll be mixing up a brew as soon as my magnetic mixer turns up but so far im very happy with the process especially being out of the homebrew game for several years.

Side note , i previously used to make up Test E at the standard 2/20% BA and BB with GSO as the carrier , can I get away with lower ratios since im in a hot climate 24/7 or just stick to the tried and true formula, thanks all.

*Edited for correct turn around time.
Enanthate will hold 250mg/ml fine at 2/10 , you could go 12-15% to be a bit thinner.

Chris, it is absolutely fantastic to see you. When I first joined Meso in Summer 2001, I believe you were one of the first guys I ever spoke to. I have always loved reading your posts over the years. You and Phreezer and Hogg always had a great banter back and forth. How the he'll have you been Man ??

Chris, it is absolutely fantastic to see you. When I first joined Meso in Summer 2001, I believe you were one of the first guys I ever spoke to. I have always loved reading your posts over the years. You and Phreezer and Hogg always had a great banter back and forth. How the he'll have you been Man ??
Hello Kindhearted, I am doing OK. I have been away for years, and trying to get my old body healthy again. We used to really have a great time back in the day. Is this your original name? Anyway pm if you want. Nice to see some old timers still here.

Hello Kindhearted, I am doing OK. I have been away for years, and trying to get my old body healthy again. We used to really have a great time back in the day. Is this your original name? Anyway pm if you want. Nice to see some old timers still here.
Hey Chris, good to see you. Yep, back in the day you, Millard, VDC, Graybass, BigKarch, Sombat, Phreezer, Hogg, QBert, basically taught me everything I know about AAS. I came to Meso in '01 knowing literally nothing about AAS.....and after a few years of spending 3-4 hours every day of reading.....reading.....reading....and more reading, I knew just enough to not be able to harm myself. Dumbbellpress is my former handle. At the old man age of 40, I still lift 5 days per week and do cardio 7 days per week. If it was not for Test / Masteron I'd probably look like crap right now. Thankfully, I look better than 98% of 40 year-old Men. I think cardio is extremely underrated, but especially as you become an old man like myself. I don't understand why so many guys on here are religious about lifting, but more or less abandon cardio. IMO, cardio is far more important than lifting, especially as we age. How have you been Man ??

How much cardio do do each session and what type. 49 year old man looking to get back on the cardio train. Also the older you get the dosages drop too. Def don't need much. Just want to look good and healthy not a water balloon lol

Removed ERC20 tokens from payment options for the time being. Too many people sending feedback about how the transaction fees are high - and yes, they usually are.

We still accept any coin you'd wish to pay with - if you don't see it on our gateway, just email us and we'll take it manually from ya by providing an address.

Happy New Years everyone!

Going on 27 days still no package, emailed DO few days ago. Wondering if anyone else is having issues or long wait times
International reshipper with domestic reshipper takes about 30-35 days.

Both PPL and DO both use the same reshipper. The fastest I've had was 23 days and that was a few months back. Most recent pack 35 days after placing order.

Usually takes 3-5 days to receive pack once the reshipper sends pack out.

International reshipper with domestic reshipper takes about 30-35 days.

Both PPL and DO both use the same reshipper. The fastest I've had was 23 days and that was a few months back. Most recent pack 35 days after placing order.

Usually takes 3-5 days to receive pack once the reshipper sends pack out.
Yeah copy, think my issue is I didn’t plan too far ahead for this prep cycle so I’m getting anxious haha beginner mistake right

Removed ERC20 tokens from payment options for the time being. Too many people sending feedback about how the transaction fees are high - and yes, they usually are.

We still accept any coin you'd wish to pay with - if you don't see it on our gateway, just email us and we'll take it manually from ya by providing an address.

Happy New Years everyone!
I find the new payment confusing , I have emails Jade a few times to send me an adress manually so I can get my orders paid. Please advise

I would think less talk on reshipper is better. No need for exact details. We can all figure it out or ask in email. Be smarter then this please

I find the new payment confusing , I have emails Jade a few times to send me an adress manually so I can get my orders paid. Please advise
What do you find confusing exactly? Let me know and I can explain it.

But it goes like this:
You get forwarded to the payment website. Input your details it asks for (name and email, this is for refund cases) and select the coin you wish to pay with on the right.

It should present you with a QR code, you pay, and das it. In a few moments it should confirm