Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Yea and sometimes now they don't even send a letter that its been seized. Most will resend after 2 months. Just use a dif addy from now on.

Yea and sometimes now they don't even send a letter that its been seized. Most will resend after 2 months. Just use a dif addy from now on.
It depends on the country, in mine you can access and download the PDF with the seizure letter. I have a seized RAW package and I am waiting for the end of Chinese New Year for reshipment. I hope I don't have any problems.

Hello guys, this is a new account, however I am not new to meso Rx. I have been ordering from @dragon_ordnance for 3 years now, multiple orders under multiple e-mail addresses in tens of thousands of USD. If i ever had a problem dragon would always sort it out. Missing items, spilled over orders, you name it, he would fix the issue promptly.

Now my problem has to do with my last order

@Millard Probably want to remove that order ID.

Hello guys, this is a new account, however I am not new to meso Rx. I have been ordering from @dragon_ordnance for 3 years now, multiple orders under multiple e-mail addresses in tens of thousands of USD. If i ever had a problem dragon would always sort it out. Missing items, spilled over orders, you name it, he would fix the issue promptly.

I am literally the exact same story right now (multiple previous orders, reached out to Jade with nebulous response, ~9 weeks wait)

Anybody know if Domestic is still taking orders? Emailed a few times ain't heard shit? Wasn't sure about ordering from site because of CNY,can anybody help a brother out

Seems like this lab is decent with domestic orders, been off the website for a couple years and it seems like all new labs . Anyone able to lmk if these guys are worth it ?

Anybody know if Domestic is still taking orders? Emailed a few times ain't heard shit? Wasn't sure about ordering from site because of CNY,can anybody help a brother out
Aye sorry about that - we've reduced our hours significantly for CNY and we're getting bombarded.

Seems like this lab is decent with domestic orders, been off the website for a couple years and it seems like all new labs . Anyone able to lmk if these guys are worth it ?
Welcome back bro

DO, have you considered adding Erythropoietin EPO to you’re site? I know you have it added to the DashPCT but it might help other customers if it was on DO.

DO, have you considered adding Erythropoietin EPO to you’re site? I know you have it added to the DashPCT but it might help other customers if it was on DO.
I'll get right on that for the international pharmacy to provide EPO.

Why don’t you guys have domestic caber ?
Just hard to keep in stock hah. I'm looking to keep some soon. Just need the capita.

When does CNY end? How long do you think it will take to clear the backlog for international orders? Thinking of doing an order to Aus.

Oof - thats a bit long. Email us your order # so we can see whats up. It usually only takes 5 weeks for raws.
10 weeks since order shipped, still waiting, no tracking update. Jade is useless, just keeps saying it should have arrived in my country by now. When will you reship?

You're right Jade is useless.. So is this lab.. I've been doing business with dragon about a year now And never had any problems till now, I ordered domestic 11 days ago and no pack.. I've been emailing him left and right.. Got one fucking response saying.. I'll have my email girl look into it, And nothing since then.. Honestly I didn't want to go on the board with this.. But you got to do what you gotta do when people like this wanna fuck you.. I can post my order number.. All the emails I sent.. And the one pathetic email I got back in response.. so dragon when you're ready to fire back at me.. I'll just drop in my order number and all the emails..

Sadly I have to add to the narrative..

Placed and order 4 days ago and made payment. I sent a copy of the receipt to all addresses attached to the email I received from DO, no replies.
I sent a copy to Jade two days ago, no reply.
Now their website no longer has my order, no confirmation of payment has been noted and emails aren’t returned

In the past I’ve had positive transactions and responses from Jade.

What’s up DO?

Sponsors