Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Chinese New Years bros. Nobody be working in China for CNY. Same shit erry year bros
When does CNY end? How long do you think it will take to clear the backlog for international orders? Thinking of doing an order to Aus.
Should be ending tomorrow, we're already packing all yer stuff as we speak.

10 weeks since order shipped, still waiting, no tracking update. Jade is useless, just keeps saying it should have arrived in my country by now. When will you reship?
DM me your order #.

Sadly I have to add to the narrative..

Placed and order 4 days ago and made payment. I sent a copy of the receipt to all addresses attached to the email I received from DO, no replies.
I sent a copy to Jade two days ago, no reply.
Now their website no longer has my order, no confirmation of payment has been noted and emails aren’t returned

In the past I’ve had positive transactions and responses from Jade.

What’s up DO?
Happy Lunar New Year is what happened

I'm also having an issue with an international order to the US. I ordered 6 weeks ago, I checked the tracking that was put into the system and it says the shipment cleared customs 4 weeks ago, then the tracking reports it was "seized" by customs a few days later.

So I've emailed back and forth with Jade a few times over the past 2 weeks and I'm being told that "everything looks normal" and the package is "being inspected after clearance". It hasn't moved in 4 weeks, and the tracking status directly translates to "customs seized", what am I supposed to do now?

I'm also having an issue with an international order to the US. I ordered 6 weeks ago, I checked the tracking that was put into the system and it says the shipment cleared customs 4 weeks ago, then the tracking reports it was "seized" by customs a few days later.

So I've emailed back and forth with Jade a few times over the past 2 weeks and I'm being told that "everything looks normal" and the package is "being inspected after clearance". It hasn't moved in 4 weeks, and the tracking status directly translates to "customs seized", what am I supposed to do now?
I thought int was going through reshipper?

This doesnt make any sense? Did you order raws or finished?

I believe it does, hence why i have a package 2.5 weeks that just says fedex shipment label created.
Uhhh what lol. They don’t ship with private carriers. At least none of my packages ever have. Raws or finished products. Raws go through reshipper finished product goes through snail mail. I believe only Turkish pharma might go through private carriers but I’ve never ordered from turkey

Mine was sent via China Post.. I ordered domestic a couple weeks prior to that and everything was gtg, so I thought I'd try ordering int after that since I wasn't in a rush.

Uhhh what lol. They don’t ship with private carriers. At least none of my packages ever have. Raws or finished products. Raws go through reshipper finished product goes through snail mail. I believe only Turkish pharma might go through private carriers but I’ve never ordered from turkey
Thats what it says, on 17 track, maybe a mistake who knows, all good though, i have no doubt itll come

Chinese New Years bros. Nobody be working in China for CNY. Same shit erry year bros

Should be ending tomorrow, we're already packing all yer stuff as we speak.

DM me your order #.

Happy Lunar New Year is what happened
So this explanation “Happy Lunar New Year is what happens” means that my payment (my $$) is sitting in limbo until after CNY ends February 15?

Or am I reading something into you ur 8 words?

So this explanation “Happy Lunar New Year is what happens” means that my payment (my $$) is sitting in limbo until after CNY ends February 15?

Or am I reading something into you ur 8 words?
Correct. All of China goes offline for a couple days. All emails should be replied to prompto now that we're back. Since unfortunately TransferWise payments such as yours has to be checked on first by the third party payee (which is in china, as well..) they're in limbo. but not anymore - all TW payments are being checked, picked, and then your order will be placed manually.

This is correct. All U.S INT shipments from China goes through our reshipper. So if you're not getting any updates on the tracking usually provided, its because its going towards our reshipper.

Mine was sent via China Post.. I ordered domestic a couple weeks prior to that and everything was gtg, so I thought I'd try ordering int after that since I wasn't in a rush.
If you have any package you believe is seized, please do email us! Jade will take care of any seizures with reships. We're not stingy on our reship policy - we have the courier insuring it.

Hi DO, is the 3rd parter Payee for TransferWise in China checking if our payments are going through as of yet? I recently made my order for Domestic and sent my proof of payment to Jade however I still haven’t gotten a response on the status. And Cheers mate!

Sponsors