Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Never understood this shit. People order right off the bat when the shit hits the mailbox. Don't give 2 fucks if the drugs are good they just got. As long as they got something they are ready to order again. So what if the shit you got is bunk and now your banging bunk gear while you wait on pack number 2? Grow the fuck up and atleast wait until you see if the first batch is good. Shit the same on every board across the web. No wonder these ugl labs walk away with everyone's money selling underdosed shit. Rant over
This. Or when they disregard any chances of a controlled delivery smdh. Let's just open up this package right away.

Dragon is a good source for Turkish pharma. The only thing I can say about the domestic oils is well, it gave someone I know a bad skin infection. The anavar gave him high blood pressure which made me think it was anadrol. In regards to the skin infection, I recall watching a MPMD video called first cycle ruining skin or something to that effect. In that video the user shows his gear and it's Dragon's gear. The rimobolan and other Turkish items were legit. The genotropin pens were fine. I did receive my 30 IU omnitrope which arrived cloudy. Had to toss it out unfortunately. The other cartridges were fine. Interesting source. No problem with the pharma products and shipping was 5 days from start to finish. Except that one time my 1200 order of rimobolan and growth "got lost" in Germany. Didn't get a reship either. So be mindful before making a purchase

Dragon is a good source for Turkish pharma. The only thing I can say about the domestic oils is well, it gave someone I know a bad skin infection. The anavar gave him high blood pressure which made me think it was anadrol. In regards to the skin infection, I recall watching a MPMD video called first cycle ruining skin or something to that effect. In that video the user shows his gear and it's Dragon's gear. The rimobolan and other Turkish items were legit. The genotropin pens were fine. I did receive my 30 IU omnitrope which arrived cloudy. Had to toss it out unfortunately. The other cartridges were fine. Interesting source. No problem with the pharma products and shipping was 5 days from start to finish. Except that one time my 1200 order of rimobolan and growth "got lost" in Germany. Didn't get a reship either. So be mindful before making a purchase
Was the anavar raw or finished product?

"Skin infection". You're thinking of the word "acne", which is probably one of the most common side effects of legit steroids.
No, the skin infection wasn't acne. He was running a private lab for a while until they went out of business. He never had an issue until he almost lost part of his ass. Not a side effect of "legit steroids"

No, the skin infection wasn't acne. He was running a private lab for a while until they went out of business. He never had an issue until he almost lost part of his ass. Not a side effect of "legit steroids"
It was acne, I've seen the video. Go watch it again. The kid needs to learn how to control his estrogen when his gear is actually legit and spiking his testosterone. And lol @ gear being bad because it gives you acne.

It was acne, I've seen the video. Go watch it again. The kid needs to learn how to control his estrogen when his gear is actually legit and spiking his testosterone. And lol @ gear being bad because it gives you acne.
I was talking about the person I know and not that kid. Just pointing out that kid got an infection and the person I know had to drain his ass

It was acne, I've seen the video. Go watch it again. The kid needs to learn how to control his estrogen when his gear is actually legit and spiking his testosterone. And lol @ gear being bad because it gives you acne

We never had any issue with the Turkish pharma products. Go ahead and avoid the first portion of my post. Run all the UGLs. It's not my body what do I care. Just sharing an experience.

what if i want to take my chances on it getting seized? pre-pandemic i used to order a ton of pharma grade products from you guys that arrived so fast it was amazing.
Email us for more information then. We could arrange that.
3 months later still no reshipping. Been messaging DO and jade, and get the response that they are looking into it, but nothing amounts to anything..
Could you DM me instead? I haven't gotten any messages with this subject recently myself. or wickr me too. Or DM me your wickr, either or.
You're the very reason I negotiated a reshipment policy with our pharmacy. Now we do snail mail, which takes up to two weeks, but theres a definitive reshipment policy for the U.S incase of seizure.

Or atleast - I believe it was you. We began to have many users into COVID with seizures. Just know that going forward, we do snail mail, but we do reship.

We can also waive your reshipment policy and send it DHL Express like before I believe - which I'm finding out for a user above.

Could you DM me instead? I haven't gotten any messages with this subject recently myself. or wickr me too. Or DM me your wickr, either or.

You're the very reason I negotiated a reshipment policy with our pharmacy. Now we do snail mail, which takes up to two weeks, but theres a definitive reshipment policy for the U.S incase of seizure.

Or atleast - I believe it was you. We began to have many users into COVID with seizures. Just know that going forward, we do snail mail, but we do reship.

We can also waive your reshipment policy and send it DHL Express like before I believe - which I'm finding out for a user above.
Yeah I DMed you mate. Eager to get this sorted out, don't know what's happening but seems a few people are in the same boat.

Thats happened to me before, it was just a mishap

^ it has happened to me as well. Random fluke.

I've been trying to reach you on wickr by the way.

Just received a new domestic order. I did receive 1 extra bag of Raloxifene which is nice, not sure if this was a mistake or a nice gift but I’m happy.

That's all good but me and a buddy are out close to 10k total. He needed certian products for his show but never received it. Not only did it make me look bad but it caused a lot of unnecessary issues.

How long does it usually take DO to ship orders? or do they not update the order status in your account section? Anyone have any recent TA times? I figured I should expect my package 5 weeks from placing the order, is that realistic?

How long does it usually take DO to ship orders? or do they not update the order status in your account section? Anyone have any recent TA times? I figured I should expect my package 5 weeks from placing the order, is that realistic?
For me it’s roughly 1-2 days after they verify that the payment is received on DO’s end, it will show under the status from “awaiting payment” to “preparing package” finally to “out for delivery”. About 5 weeks is realistic ATM.