Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

@DragonOrdnance can you given me a good reason to order from you again, because after this last one I think I've given up.

Ordered 2021/11/25, shipped 2021/12/01. Contacted 2022/01/23 about unreceived order. Got fucked around until 2022/02/19 when decision was made to reship. Still waiting for order to be reshipped.

Wtf is going on?

Can you DM me your order? Thanks!

And he smells like pigs blood.
absolutely haram

Hey all. Checking in after a while. Been cruising on 140mg of Dragon Ordnance Test U once per week. Bloodwork at trough here. I probably need to bump my cruise down to 120mg/week.

Dragon, is credit for labs still the same?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    118.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    161.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    130.6 KB · Views: 71
Hey, I am signed up for the Foreign Legion for Ukraine. I live in NA how could I possibly get a rush order for some TRT so I can bring it with me. They said it shouldn't be long before I am approved.

Hey, I am signed up for the Foreign Legion for Ukraine. I live in NA how could I possibly get a rush order for some TRT so I can bring it with me. They said it shouldn't be long before I am approved.
Thank you for the volunteering brother - I really appreciate your commitment to fighting for Ukraine.

Wickr me at @Skullwarden or DM me here. I can also help you with arrangements for transports and such, I know some people who are getting involved.

Hey all. Checking in after a while. Been cruising on 140mg of Dragon Ordnance Test U once per week. Bloodwork at trough here. I probably need to bump my cruise down to 120mg/week.

Dragon, is credit for labs still the same?
Yessir. Always the same. Just email us and we'd be happy to provide you credit.

Had a terrible experience with Test E from DO's international lab. What I thought was just bad PIP from shitty oils turned into a nasty case of cellulitis, as confirmed by my doc. Had large discolored swelling around the site and I could barely walk for over a week. Had to toss 4 20mL vials. Emailed DO about this issue and just got a generic response. DO's international source (PPL), has had a steep decline in quality in recent years, as I've heard many similar stories. I've ordered domestic before and it was fine, but you get what you pay for!

Tracking on these orders is basically useless, hasn’t updated since it was put in a week ago. Even then you can’t really discern where it actually is. Really hoping I actually get this shit. It’d be nice to have a decent domestic raws supplier that didn’t expect you to buy in 100g increments.

Tracking on these orders is basically useless, hasn’t updated since it was put in a week ago. Even then you can’t really discern where it actually is. Really hoping I actually get this shit. It’d be nice to have a decent domestic raws supplier that didn’t expect you to buy in 100g increments.
Goes through a reshipper at first so don't expect anything for four weeks. We don't give out the tracking of our reshipper.

So what's up?

I would suggest anybody considering ordering hold off, I don't know wtf is going on over there atm.
You got replied to yesterday over email, am I wrong? let me know if thats not you. Someone's emailing with your order #.

You got replied to yesterday over email, am I wrong? let me know if thats not you. Someone's emailing with your order #.
Yes, got a response to yet another follow-up on my end. I have been reassured 14 days after being told it would be reshipped asap it would be shipped by the end of this week

TF is wrong with you @DragonOrdnance?
? With what exactly?

About reshipping lost packages? It happens. Tracking never updated? Its how we run the raw shipments. Raws are sent exclusively through a reshipper first, and your tracking you are given is a pre-label printed out which wont update until 3-4 weeks in.

Goes through a reshipper at first so don't expect anything for four weeks. We don't give out the tracking of our reshipper.

Thanks for clearing that up, first time not using a domestic source and learning how to navigate this whole thing. Will wait 4 weeks and update the thread.

? With what exactly?

About reshipping lost packages? It happens. Tracking never updated? Its how we run the raw shipments. Raws are sent exclusively through a reshipper first, and your tracking you are given is a pre-label printed out which wont update until 3-4 weeks in.
It’s just fun to give you crap