Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Is there an issue with Transferwise? Trying to send you my $$$ but wise is telling me money can’t be sent to the account I was directed to.

Reship received successfully. 20 days since I sent the track. No customs problems or additional import costs. Dragon should always send my country that way. Lately they are seizing many packages from outside the EU

DragonOrdanance: What forms of payment do you accept.
Also delivery times and shipping prices details please
Crypto and Wise.com (this is for paypal, bank transfers, cash payments ,etc)

Delivery times and prices depend on which products you're going after.

That’ll sting a bit when you pin but hey it’s better than sniffing it right , right into the body
gives me an idea..nasal test..hmm

Crypto and Wise.com (this is for paypal, bank transfers, cash payments ,etc)

Delivery times and prices depend on which products you're going after.

gives me an idea..nasal test..hmm
Hey I shot you few questions on wikr is that the easiest way to contact you? Got an order in my cart about to push through just had few questions first. Thanks

@DragonOrdnance do you guys have any success rate to Australia in March 22 ?

Got lots of my orders and friends orders seized this month which is weird

No idea what the fuck is going on now with Aust custms?

@DragonOrdnance Are all USA Domestic on your website 20ml or 10ml?
10ml. We could make you a 20ml vial if you're down for that, just email us and we'd probably be able to price it out.

@DragonOrdnance do you guys have any success rate to Australia in March 22 ?

Got lots of my orders and friends orders seized this month which is weird

No idea what the fuck is going on now with Aust custms?
Raws? Australia is a huge sector for us, although as always, risky. I haven't had many seizures if any at all towards Australia this month. Orders should be beginning to arrive though, so not sure entirely.

10ml. We could make you a 20ml vial if you're down for that, just email us and we'd probably be able to price it out.

Raws? Australia is a huge sector for us, although as always, risky. I haven't had many seizures if any at all towards Australia this month. Orders should be beginning to arrive though, so not sure entirely.
Dude, what's the deal with the IOSS number? I'm trying to make an order to an EU country but I can't get past that field.