Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Just got my order and day 3 of using anadrol. Usually respond instantly and doing 75mg - not feeling a thing. How do I get this tested, money isn't an issue and want to make sure i'm not being slighted here

Had a terrible experience with Test E from DO's international lab. What I thought was just bad PIP from shitty oils turned into a nasty case of cellulitis, as confirmed by my doc. Had large discolored swelling around the site and I could barely walk for over a week. Had to toss 4 20mL vials. Emailed DO about this issue and just got a generic response. DO's international source (PPL), has had a steep decline in quality in recent years, as I've heard many similar stories. I've ordered domestic before and it was fine, but you get what you pay for!
I know someone who almost lost a piece of his ass to the same test E

I know someone who almost lost a piece of his ass to the same test E
I wouldn't recommend Test E without cutting it. The raws every finished sources have been getting of Test E have been showing bad PIP lately. This isn't a problem that plagues just me - but I have no idea what it is. It could be metals that are too small to be filtered that are new and introduced in the manufacturing stage.

Test C for now is the way to go.

Just got my order and day 3 of using anadrol. Usually respond instantly and doing 75mg - not feeling a thing. How do I get this tested, money isn't an issue and want to make sure i'm not being slighted here
@janoshik - just ship it to him and I'll pay it. He'll give you all the details and he will charge me.

Do you and PPL use the same brewer for finished products?
For domestic? no

@EatClen/TrenHard I'd say 2-3 weeks in total for everything to arrive. Turkish should arrive first.

Did a large order of black tops with jade via email: Dragonordnance @ ProtonMail
Just waiting for response about tracking information. Need it so I know when to pick up each of the deliveries.

Paid last Thursday still waiting for response.

Why use coinpayments and have to give name data?
Previously we were using coinpayments gateway simply integrated on our site as a QR code - but in order to provide maximum security for your payments, we decided to have coinpayments host the payment instead. Just put whatever name you want in that field - its not required.

I sent an email to Jade asking for pictures of her feet but she hasn’t gotten back to me, It’s been 8 days. Should I send another email?

Hello @DragonOrdnance

Recently make Test Enantathe 300mg/ml and this pip is anormal.

54.7 MCT c8
33gr raw
2.2ml ba (2%)
22ml bb (20%)

Other times, same recipe but using gso does not cause pain. what's going on? They told me it could be the raw.

Hello @DragonOrdnance

Recently make Test Enantathe 300mg/ml and this pip is anormal.

54.7 MCT c8
33gr raw
2.2ml ba (2%)
22ml bb (20%)

Other times, same recipe but using gso does not cause pain. what's going on? They told me it could be the raw.

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/d6-testosterone-enanthate.134405421/

Its theorized that this heptanoic acid from the production of the raws is what is causing PIP from testosterone enanthate raws recently.

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/d6-testosterone-enanthate.134405421/

Its theorized that this heptanoic acid from the production of the raws is what is causing PIP from testosterone enanthate raws recently.
This.

If you send it off for testing - you'll just get a good result with nothing abnormal. Its just the manufacturing process is currently having this acid introduced, or some new metal, which is causing pip. I recommend going Cyp for the time being until this is resolved - but its been ongoing for a year now, as no one knows what exactly is causing this.

Hello, I am new here and usually stick to prescription test but some complications have led me to ugl. I'm not really concerned with under or over dosing as long as it's testosterone, I'm more concerned with metals or how pure the product is and how safe it is. Sorry for my naivety, but how do you guys go about making sure it's clean and good to go? I already purchased btw and excited to try your product! I saw that the pip was bad from test E because some metal? Or something else, is that a problem with prop? I bought prop. I also ordered each bottle with a different carrier oil, do you guys label which is which?

Last edited:
Hello, I am new here and usually stick to prescription test but some complications have led me to ugl. I'm not really concerned with under or over dosing as long as it's testosterone, I'm more concerned with metals or how pure the product is and how safe it is. Sorry for my naivety, but how do you guys go about making sure it's clean and good to go? I already purchased btw and excited to try your product! I saw that the pip was bad from test E because some metal? Or something else, is that a problem with prop? I bought prop. I also ordered each bottle with a different carrier oil, do you guys label which is which?
If you're concerned with your source's(me in this question) purity on their products, which, you should be at all times, you would either:

A) Re-filter it yourself. There are syringe filters you can purchase for the cheap low low and refilter gear in a minute.

B) Send it to @janoshik and have him test the purity.

As for the Test E question - its a metal/acid being used in the manufacturing process of Test E that seems to lead to this PIP. It's something you can't filter, unfortunately.

Prop is fine - and it should be on the label which carrier oil it uses.

Hey guys, I’ve actually been using the Test Enth for this cycle (running 580MG weekly) and have no PIP whatsoever honestly, the carrier oil is MCT (my favorite.) I can provide you with the batch # if you’d like. It was the domestic finished product purchase in early February.

This.

If you send it off for testing - you'll just get a good result with nothing abnormal. Its just the manufacturing process is currently having this acid introduced, or some new metal, which is causing pip. I recommend going Cyp for the time being until this is resolved - but its been ongoing for a year now, as no one knows what exactly is causing this.
@janoshik Why don't u get to the bottom of this and update Meso?? You'd be a hero. Plzzz man.

I wouldn't recommend Test E without cutting it. The raws every finished sources have been getting of Test E have been showing bad PIP lately. This isn't a problem that plagues just me - but I have no idea what it is. It could be metals that are too small to be filtered that are new and introduced in the manufacturing stage.

Test C for now is the way to go.

@janoshik - just ship it to him and I'll pay it. He'll give you all the details and he will charge me.

For domestic? no

@EatClen/TrenHard I'd say 2-3 weeks in total for everything to arrive. Turkish should arrive first.
Why would u cut it? Trying to make the Pip worse?? This isn't ethical at all. Maybe jus dose low but cut? or better yet why wouldn't you jus pull it off the menu... Knowing there is a problem.

Last edited: