Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Dude, what's the deal with the IOSS number? I'm trying to make an order to an EU country but I can't get past that field.
Shouldn't be a required field. Is it required for you? If so, hit me up with your country so I can check that. For now, just fill in "NA" or whatever.

10ml. We could make you a 20ml vial if you're down for that, just email us and we'd probably be able to price it out.

Raws? Australia is a huge sector for us, although as always, risky. I haven't had many seizures if any at all towards Australia this month. Orders should be beginning to arrive though, so not sure entirely.
I emailed you awaiting response.

Shouldn't be a required field. Is it required for you? If so, hit me up with your country so I can check that. For now, just fill in "NA" or whatever.
Yeah, it has the asterisc of a "required" field and it doesn't allow me to move forward with the order.
Sadly I ended up ordering with my usual source. No hard feelings, I never ordered from you before and I wanted to try, but if you fix that I have no problem ordering from you in the future.
The country is Spain, in case you want to check that out.

I emailed you awaiting response.
Should have gotten a reply by now - right?

Yeah, it has the asterisc of a "required" field and it doesn't allow me to move forward with the order.
Sadly I ended up ordering with my usual source. No hard feelings, I never ordered from you before and I wanted to try, but if you fix that I have no problem ordering from you in the future.
The country is Spain, in case you want to check that out.
Yeah okay I see this. I'll have it disabled tonight on the site, its meant to be an optional field. Thanks for the feedback though!

Package arrived and everything is packaged purple panda. Are the people running it the same?
I've said this before probably like 6 months ago as well - we own the same warehouse, but I purchase from different raw suppliers due to minimum quantities needed, and connections. As for the packaging, its cheaper for me to purchase with PPL his bulk packaging, so why not.
Do you take orders via wickr?
I could, but i prefer not to.

Have you gotten a reply?
Nope never got a reply. Waited about a week. Ended up ordering from ppl. Sucks too because ppl used a reshipper and I specifically wanted it shipped direct to me. Tbh if we can establish a line of communication I may place an order thru you before his even arrives. I need a lot more than I ordered from him but some the things I been reading in his thread didn't wanna risk to much coin. We'll see over the next cpl weeks. Thanks

Nope never got a reply. Waited about a week. Ended up ordering from ppl. Sucks too because ppl used a reshipper and I specifically wanted it shipped direct to me. Tbh if we can establish a line of communication I may place an order thru you before his even arrives. I need a lot more than I ordered from him but some the things I been reading in his thread didn't wanna risk to much coin. We'll see over the next cpl weeks. Thanks
DM me here or wickr me at Skullwarden and talk to me. Some of the emails fall through the cracks and end up in spam