Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I'm not really well equipped for testing acids
Don’t think me unintelligent, but couldn’t someone with said spicy test e just dip an indicator strip in the shit and see if it’s acidic? There’s nothing in normal gear that should have a low ph, unless I’m mistaken. Wouldn’t tell you what exactly but it would be half acceptable to assume. Then if not, could be tested for another contaminant.

Don’t think me unintelligent, but couldn’t someone with said spicy test e just dip an indicator strip in the shit and see if it’s acidic? There’s nothing in normal gear that should have a low ph, unless I’m mistaken. Wouldn’t tell you what exactly but it would be half acceptable to assume. Then if not, could be tested for another contaminant.
As in finished oil with that test e?
Oils are composed of fatty acids.

3 weeks hell yea.

I got raw powder letrozol, took like 5 specks and only taking this one dose.

Whats best way to dose this? Probably wont as i am trying nolva and aromasin first. But i hear letzrozol zapping gyno.

So took this one dose, i need to will volumetrically dose, what solution is needed for this?

If i weigh 20 mg of letrezol, mix with solution and then add 20 mL it would be 1 mg per mL.

Is there a solution that dissolves letrozol? Would water or oil disolve it? I may just pour some in and see. As i will never need a gram of letrezol ever. Lol

3 weeks hell yea.

Whats best way to dose this? Probably wont as i am trying nolva and aromasin first. But i hear letzrozol zapping gyno.

So took this one dose, i need to will volumetrically dose, what solution is needed for this?

If i weigh 20 mg of letrezol, mix with solution and then add 20 mL it would be 1 mg per mL.

Is there a solution that dissolves letrozol? Would water or oil disolve it? I may just pour some in and see. As i will never need a gram of letrezol ever. Lol
grain alcohol

3 weeks hell yea.

You better have a REALLY good scale to accurately measure 20mg if letro.

You better have a REALLY good scale to accurately measure 20mg if letro.
I put the bag on and take out 20 mg, its more accurate this way.i do everything this way, works well. But just weighing 20 mg doesnt work

3 weeks hell yea.

Water or oil will not dissolve it at those concentrations. It’s slightly soluble in ethanol, but not at 1mg/mL.

Freely soluble in dichloromethane; slightly soluble in ethanol; practically insoluble in water

In water, 102 mg/L at 25 °C (est)

Source: Letrozole

Water or oil will not dissolve it at those concentrations. It’s slightly soluble in ethanol, but not at 1mg/mL.

Freely soluble in dichloromethane; slightly soluble in ethanol; practically insoluble in water

In water, 102 mg/L at 25 °C (est)

Source: Letrozole
Ok how about like 1 mg/5mL?
So a suspension would be really the only way? Or a super expensive scale which is no good for me.

3 weeks hell yea.

Best solution for most chemicals will be ethyl alcohol (the kind that’s found in consumable alcohol.) I would opt in getting Everclear, it’s 95% Ethyl alcohol.

Hi @DragonOrdnance

I placed an order last night

I also did the payment last night and according to my bank the payment has been completed today

I emailed you on ProtonMail but I haven't had a response yet

I'm hoping to receive the order as fast as possible because its time critical

Hi @DragonOrdnance

I also did the payment last night and according to my bank the payment has been completed today

If in usa 3 weeks for raws int

I'm still waiting for dragon Ordnance to respond to me

Hopefully I can get it faster otherwise I'll need to make another order somewhere domestic to cover me while I'm waiting for the stuff from dragon Ordnance
i dont mean to sound like a dick, but if its time critical, 3 weeks is a long shot for international orders unless this was a domestic.

Hi @DragonOrdnance

I'm guessing you paid with Wise since you've mentioned a bank - we've seen your email, we're just checking up with our third party courier for the money to be picked up. This process takes a little longer than usual(crypto) due to it being a third party receiving your money, and money transfers do indeed take some time(bank checks if its fraud.) etc. Shouldn't take more than 2 days after what Wise decides the arrival date will be.

Should've gotten news already

3 weeks hell yea.

everclear that bitch