Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Please check your wickr I need to change my order before it ships asap please

I contacted dragon yesterday about an address mix up with my order, Was legit panicking because I gave him my old address on accident. He replied within an hour and cleared up everything for me. Guy is a stand up guy. Do not hesitate to do business with this source, He’s honest and true to his word.

I read a week ago on SST how a SST member was scammed by a new source named “NadirFoundry”….and dragon stepped up and fulfilled the scammed members order so he wasn’t out any money. That really impressed me a lot.

Dragon ordinance is a 10/10 source. Order with confidence

Where the rimos at bruv?
Bruuh.. They're like OOS all Turkey-wide. The few left are generic primos being put into rimobolan amps and being shipped in the same container with a scannable barcode. Some scary shit, fakes are getting good as fuck. I'm just not down to sell them.
What percentage of BB and BA do you guys use for test prop? MCT and GSO. If I may ask. @DragonOrdnance
2/20%

Bruuh.. They're like OOS all Turkey-wide. The few left are generic primos being put into rimobolan amps and being shipped in the same container with a scannable barcode. Some scary shit, fakes are getting good as fuck. I'm just not down to sell them.

2/20%
Thank you for the disappointing but realistic answer

Ordered more anadrol raws. They arrived in just over two weeks from international china warehouse with re-shipper. Pack was discreet with good stealth.

Been on 100mg ED and I’m making PRs like it’s my job. Incredible strength, nice fullness, vascularity, amazing pumps that last all day long, shirts are tighter in the chest and arms. Just looking stupid big.

Got some test c raws on the way now, very excited!

Thank you for the disappointing but realistic answer
It is what it is. I have access to these fakes, they're quite
easy to find as these vendors are trying to sell them at mad discounts to anyone. And they tend to be 99% pure primo - its just not what you're buying. Technically, its the same shit.

But when you're buying bayer compared to just buying my raws/finished, you probably are buying because its BAYER, and not DO.
Ordered more anadrol raws. They arrived in just over two weeks from international china warehouse with re-shipper. Pack was discreet with good stealth.

Been on 100mg ED and I’m making PRs like it’s my job. Incredible strength, nice fullness, vascularity, amazing pumps that last all day long, shirts are tighter in the chest and arms. Just looking stupid big.

Got some test c raws on the way now, very excited!

Congrats man, good luck on your journey to thiccness.

It is what it is. I have access to these fakes, they're quite
easy to find as these vendors are trying to sell them at mad discounts to anyone. And they tend to be 99% pure primo - its just not what you're buying. Technically, its the same shit.

But when you're buying bayer compared to just buying my raws/finished, you probably are buying because its BAYER, and not DO.

Congrats man, good luck on your journey to thiccness.
Hey I had DMed you here and emailed on Proton and still haven't received a response I am just trying to place an order and need some assistance thanks.