Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

@DragonOrdnance

I have been getting seized my last orders of turkish pharma international via UPS to spain.

I have already wasted 700€ + shipping, and I am tired of wasting money and time to receive nothing.

Everytime the damn UPS asks me whats inside the packet or if I have a recepit for what I bought. And I have used told them its a "bluetooth speaker" multiple times but it has never worked.

- How can I get around it?

I have specified multiple times already to ship to spain via DHL(In the comments option) as it was 1 year ago with EPO. Even IF I HAVE to pay moreI just want my shipments to arrive and dont want to bother with the fucking customs all the damn time.

- Is there any reshipper service or something?

- Do you know by any chance any good reshipper in EU?

Because I cant literally buy anything from your turkish source if he keeps sending it with UPS, all the time gets seized and sent back to sender.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure last time I ordered international your vials were 20ml, is your domestic the same? @DragonOrdnance
They're 10ml domestically.

@DragonOrdnance

I have been getting seized my last orders of turkish pharma international via UPS to spain.

I have already wasted 700€ + shipping, and I am tired of wasting money and time to receive nothing.

Everytime the damn UPS asks me whats inside the packet or if I have a recepit for what I bought. And I have used told them its a "bluetooth speaker" multiple times but it has never worked.

- How can I get around it?

I have specified multiple times already to ship to spain via DHL(In the comments option) as it was 1 year ago with EPO. Even IF I HAVE to pay moreI just want my shipments to arrive and dont want to bother with the fucking customs all the damn time.

- Is there any reshipper service or something?

- Do you know by any chance any good reshipper in EU?

Because I cant literally buy anything from your turkish source if he keeps sending it with UPS, all the time gets seized and sent back to sender.
700 euros on shipping? Christ. UPS has been working the best for Spain so far. Your address may be flagged - but let me ask the pharmacy directly if they can re-route it through Czechia.

I don't understand your price shipping
for 999ml of Ga and 5novo rapid pen
I have 135usd for shipping only

can you explain it ?

Enanthate is no good, bad pip, lump, skin hot and red at and below injection site. Exact same reaction from last PPL order of enanthate. Prop, npp, cyp all fine. Been using the same recipes for all, only the enanthate has issues.

Why don't you stop selling this shit or figure out what is causing it so I and others can stop wasting money trying to find a good batch.

Edit: this is in regard to raws

I don't understand your price shipping
for 999ml of Ga and 5novo rapid pen
I have 135usd for shipping only

can you explain it ?
Heya - talked to you over on wickr. since it'd be a 1kg shipment it would come out to be around $80 in shipment - which just isn't worth it for just ordering GA.

Enanthate is no good, bad pip, lump, skin hot and red at and below injection site. Exact same reaction from last PPL order of enanthate. Prop, npp, cyp all fine. Been using the same recipes for all, only the enanthate has issues.

Why don't you stop selling this shit or figure out what is causing it so I and others can stop wasting money trying to find a good batch.

Edit: this is in regard to raws
We haven't been able to. Its something in the manufacturing process, some sort of metal or acid that has been introduced. All raw factories are having this issue, and it isn't filtrable. @janoshik had a good explanation of it in this thread recently.

Test E sucks anyways, C has always been much, much better.

Sup Meso, quick question for the OG’s… I’m currently running test E 500MG, EQ 300 MG and Tren E 200MG and started DO’s anavar 50 MG ED and I’m having the worst god damn cramps in my calves and I can’t do any Cardio because of this. I’m planning on introducing Mast Prop 300MG weekly. My question is this, will the Mast dry me out too much and cause worse cramping or should I stop the Var and just run the Mast?also these cramps remind me of Winstrol cramps as well.

Sup Meso, quick question for the OG’s… I’m currently running test E 500MG, EQ 300 MG and Tren E 200MG and started DO’s anavar 50 MG ED and I’m having the worst god damn cramps in my calves and I can’t do any Cardio because of this. I’m planning on introducing Mast Prop 300MG weekly. My question is this, will the Mast dry me out too much and cause worse cramping or should I stop the Var and just run the Mast?also these cramps remind me of Winstrol cramps as well.
Have you tried supplementing taurine and/or electrolytes like sodium, potassium and magnesium?

The anavar calve cramps lmao. I think mast would dry you out and cause more pain to your calves - although, im not completely sure.

Almost done with my first vial of domestic DHB. So far zero pip at 400mg a week, pin MWF. Started 4/11
Theres been a small issue but I’ve been in touch with Dragon and they have been very responsive and wanting to resolve it. Will update later

@DragonOrdnance

Hi, I placed an order but have a quick question. I DMed you here and replied to my order confirmation email, but have not heard back. Can you please check your DM from me? Thanks in advance!