Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I have a bigass order that should be arriving in the next few weeks

Only thing I wish you sold is stenbolone, tren's off the table for me

Anyway to pay with crypto besides CoinPayments? I uploaded all my verification documents and CoinPayments said they couldn't verify me.

Anyway to pay with crypto besides CoinPayments? I uploaded all my verification documents and CoinPayments said they couldn't verify me.
There are a lot of ways to buy bitcoin without giving big brother pics of your ID. Easiest is buying locally via localbitcoins (either in person with cash or by depositing money into a well reviewed traders bank account), you can also use cash at a bitcoin ATM…most do not require any personal information outside of a cell phone number to verify and you can use a burner phone for that.

There are a lot of ways to buy bitcoin without giving big brother pics of your ID. Easiest is buying locally via localbitcoins (either in person with cash or by depositing money into a well reviewed traders bank account), you can also use cash at a bitcoin ATM…most do not require any personal information outside of a cell phone number to verify and you can use a burner phone for that.
Lets say I did that. How do I then send the coins to DO to pay for my order?

I think I am missing something. it looks like there are only options to use coinpayments or transferwise

I think I am missing something. it looks like there are only options to use coinpayments or transferwise
You deposit the coins in any bitcoin wallet you choose, Then pay dragon using the bitcoin address his website provides in the amount on the invoice.

Hey I apologize to jump in your conversation, that's exactly what I did, I was emailing back and forth the Jade, I gave him my order number, he was trying to help and look it up, my wallet shows coins were extracted to the generated coin address from the website

Haven't heard anything back so I'm kind of sitting on a?, the site still saying my order is waiting for payment when payments been made so...

Hey I apologize to jump in your conversation, that's exactly what I did, I was emailing back and forth the Jade, I gave him my order number, he was trying to help and look it up, my wallet shows coins were extracted to the generated coin address from the website
Message him on wickr, He’s always very helpful when I contact him. But you have to remember he’s a busy source so he might not get back to you immediately.

Your bitcoin processing may have timed out before it confirmed, Just message him the btc transaction id and your order number and your probably be all set by tomorrow.

@DragonOrdnance

Can your turkish pharma source offer you FSH pens? (Gonal F pens)

Not HMG, real recombinant of human FSH (Good to maintain far better fertility while on cycle)
I'll look into this - I have rFSH, is this the same? Haven't kept up with literature recently, not sure what an FSH pen is - but I'll nontheless check bb

Coinpayments is asking you to verify? never heard of this. They ask vendors usually to verify, but for you all they slap is a huge QR code for you to pay thru.

Or are you using coinpayments as a wallet?

Thanks, I really appreciate it man, how do I reach him on Wickr?
All solved right?

Yes! Thats it! I am telling you many would love to try it! It is the best addon on cycle to maintain testicle size and fertility, far better than HCG alone.

FSH pen, commonly used to refer to GONAL -F pens, in many IVF* forums. (*In vitro fertilization)

Maaan @DragonOrdnance you will be the G.O.A.T if you can source it
if rFSH vials is it, they're on the store already on DO and on DashPCT, check em out!

Sponsors