Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Raws arrived today 3.5 weeks after I ordered.

My past cycle I ran anavar 50-100mg ed, but I’ve heard real pure pharma anavar can’t be run more than 50mg.

Anyone have a recommendation for his raw anavar dosage?

I actually just pm’d dragon this question the other day. They offer $100 for HPLC on raws. I just mailed jano some of his test c
Just on the raws?? I grabbed some Tbol and I’m wondering if they do the same thing for orals and oils. Reason is,there’s so much damn powder in the capsule,it weighs .75 g so 750 mg but it’s only 25mg Tbol. Really just wanna know what the filler is. Thanks for the input bro,you going to post the results I assume?

Just on the raws?? I grabbed some Tbol and I’m wondering if they do the same thing for orals and oils. Reason is,there’s so much damn powder in the capsule,it weighs .75 g so 750 mg but it’s only 25mg Tbol. Really just wanna know what the filler is. Thanks for the input bro,you going to post the results I assume?
Not positive, I only asked about raws. Yes I’ll post the results when I get them. I used usps so it might be a hot minute lol.

I believe their domestic filler is baking soda. I could be wrong but I believe so based on the taste.

I believe their domestic filler is baking soda. I could be wrong but I believe so based on the taste.
From the looks of it it very well could be but looks don’t mean much so thanks man. Did you get expected results from their orals?? I have and am using DO test and I like it so I figured with his prices and super quick T/A I’d give the Tbol a little run. Next I’ll be moving on to the raws but I’m just testing a few things out first. Can’t wait to see your test results

What's up!

Been lurking here for awhile. Appreciate the info at this board! I hope this is a way I can contribute back to the forum:

Got some micronized test base from DO a little while ago. Sent a sample to Jano without telling him what it was. He correctly identified it and purity came back at 96%+. Test results attached!
(DO, still doing credit for testing?)
This is a +1 for DO and Jano.

Test Report #20636~2.png

From the looks of it it very well could be but looks don’t mean much so thanks man. Did you get expected results from their orals?? I have and am using DO test and I like it so I figured with his prices and super quick T/A I’d give the Tbol a little run. Next I’ll be moving on to the raws but I’m just testing a few things out first. Can’t wait to see your test results
Yes…I tried the anadrol, anavar, dbol, all within the last two years. All I felt showed the expected results as I’ve used all of these compounds previously from other sources.

Trying to pay for a domestic order through wise and it says they can't accept payments to this recipient? Anyone else had this issue?

Raws arrived today 3.5 weeks after I ordered.

My past cycle I ran anavar 50-100mg ed, but I’ve heard real pure pharma anavar can’t be run more than 50mg.

Anyone have a recommendation for his raw anavar dosage?
I don't believe in the "real pharma anavar" myth anymore. with Jano/hplc testing in general showing 98%+ anavar raws from many different sources, what would be the secret ingredient to pharma anavar? Is it overdosed?

@janoshik , can you shed light on that?

We offer credit on that too. Jano's able to isolate just the compound and show purity for it.

Trying to pay for a domestic order through wise and it says they can't accept payments to this recipient? Anyone else had this issue?
Try again or email our girl - i'm not the expert on wise, but it may just be a mistake on your side or try again later

I don't believe in the "real pharma anavar" myth anymore. with Jano/hplc testing in general showing 98%+ anavar raws from many different sources, what would be the secret ingredient to pharma anavar? Is it overdosed?

We offer credit on that too. Jano's able to isolate just the compound and show purity for it.

Try again or email our girl - i'm not the expert on wise, but it may just be a mistake on your side or try again later
Secret ingredient is the fact 99% of "pharma anavar" sold is the same ugl stuff you sell, but in a nicer packaging. it has 200% more placebo, though.

Or so I guess.

Secret ingredient is the fact 99% of "pharma anavar" sold is the same ugl stuff you sell, but in a nicer packaging. it has 200% more placebo, though.

Or so I guess.
This is totally true. The other day I put a “summit racing” sticker on my truck and now it runs the quarter mile in 11 seconds

Thanks, she helped me get it figured out. User error on my part.

Or so I guess.
So if I purchase UGL Testosterone and transfer it to an empty vial of Pharma grade Test, will I get more gains?