Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Meh, like most others, i dont really want to go through that whole process tbh, otherwise we'd see tons of jano reports.

Still currently there so i dont have access to the physical discharge report. The doctor just told me which we both agreed was strange considering my diet and anabolics usage.
Dragon will literally pay you to get it tested. It’s a win win for you both. No one’s believing your story of 300mg anadrol a day with no sides. You’ve been at the doctor for 6 hours?? Huh?? You said “I was in the hospital” not “I’m in the hospital”. I’m not believing this at all

Dragon will literally pay you to get it tested. It’s a win win for you both. No one’s believing your story of 300mg anadrol a day with no sides. You’ve been at the doctor for 6 hours?? Huh?? You said “I was in the hospital” not “I’m in the hospital”. I’m not believing this at all
Im literally here right now its 1:15am. Yeah obviously the reason i can run it so high is because it's inaccurately dosed/the incorrect compound

Attachments

• 16545249785263287294474474285956.jpg
    16545249785263287294474474285956.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 121
Im literally here right now its 1:15am. Yeah obviously the reason i can run it so high is because it's inaccurately dosed/the incorrect compound
get it tested - you also may of ended up in the hospital partially due to such a large dose for such a long time. I feel like I've heard this 300mg anadrol story already for 2~ weeks - how much did you order? damn

I understand RBC may be a sign of anadrol working, but if you ended up in the hospital, you may have other issues contributing to a low count. Do you have the bloodwork on hand to post?

@janoshik will guide you through the process and I can get it paid and going for testing.

Is this domestic anadrol or international?

Bro wtf county do you live in? That hospital is dusty as fuck, It should be shut down lol. It looks like your bedroom with the tissues near the bed and what looks like creatine too lol.

Jokes aside just send it to jano dude. It’s simple as fuck.

I definitely don’t buy it. That bucket that @5scoops said looks like protein is 7g BCAAs sold at Walmart. Smells like a pile of bulllshit

Attachments

• 3BCED368-DAB8-4E84-8643-F22036A4F7BC.png
    3BCED368-DAB8-4E84-8643-F22036A4F7BC.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 105
I definitely don’t buy it. That bucket that @5scoops said looks like protein is 7g BCAAs sold at Walmart. Smells like a pile of bulllshit
Whattt? I thought all US hospitals give you a free jar of BCAAs and a nice dusty room to jack off into with all the tissues you need lol

get it tested - you also may of ended up in the hospital partially due to such a large dose for such a long time. I feel like I've heard this 300mg anadrol story already for 2~ weeks - how much did you order? damn

I understand RBC may be a sign of anadrol working, but if you ended up in the hospital, you may have other issues contributing to a low count. Do you have the bloodwork on hand to post?

@janoshik will guide you through the process and I can get it paid and going for testing.

Its international anadrol raw powder. I have a 0.001 unit scale at home so i measure out anywhere from 250-300 (depending on what the initial scoop weighs cause im just lazy and working with mg is tough) and then put it straight in my mouth.

No i dont have the bloodwork yet. In my country we usually get it in the discharge summary (and im still here so havent been discharged). They asked if i was excreting blood through urine or feces because sometimes internal bleeding can cause a low reading, but i dont have any of that and nothing abnormal has showed up on any scans they've done so far.

All i was saying is im using an extremely high dosage of a compound that is medically used to treat anemia. With someone that has no family history and no underlying issues that would be causing this that the health professionals can find...it is the more likely answer for there something to be wrong with the product.

Its international anadrol raw powder. I have a 0.001 unit scale at home so i measure out anywhere from 250-300 (depending on what the initial scoop weighs cause im just lazy and working with mg is tough) and then put it straight in my mouth.

No i dont have the bloodwork yet. In my country we usually get it in the discharge summary (and im still here so havent been discharged). They asked if i was excreting blood through urine or feces because sometimes internal bleeding can cause a low reading, but i dont have any of that and nothing abnormal has showed up on any scans they've done so far.

All i was saying is im using an extremely high dosage of a compound that is medically used to treat anemia. With someone that has no family history and no underlying issues that would be causing this that the health professionals can find...it is the more likely answer for there something to be wrong with the product.
Perfect okay, raws are even simpler. Jano has a full method to have stuff sent to him - all you have to do really is just ship it to him if you have any doubts.

Realistically, anadrol is one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest, raws to produce/get your hands on. Its usually other compounds that are faked are replaced with anadrol - i've heard tons of SARMS are usually just replaced with some adrol.

300mg tho man idk bro i'd be pissing kidney particles

Perfect okay, raws are even simpler. Jano has a full method to have stuff sent to him - all you have to do really is just ship it to him if you have any doubts.

Realistically, anadrol is one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest, raws to produce/get your hands on. Its usually other compounds that are faked are replaced with anadrol - i've heard tons of SARMS are usually just replaced with some adrol.

300mg tho man idk bro i'd be pissing kidney particles
Maybe you guys have a weak tolerance. Handling 3g test, 2g tren and 30iu hgh just fine so 300mg is nothing really in comparison. Its just i expected SOMETHING from adding it in. Even some lethargy or a shitty side effect ya know haha

Bro wtf county do you live in? That hospital is dusty as fuck, It should be shut down lol.
John Hopkins in Baltimore had flies in the room and trash in the hallway last time I was there(2 month stay). Supposedly one of the best hospitals in the US, dirty shit hole located in a shit part of Baltimore.

Maybe you guys have a weak tolerance. Handling 3g test, 2g tren and 30iu hgh just fine so 300mg is nothing really in comparison. Its just i expected SOMETHING from adding it in. Even some lethargy or a shitty side effect ya know haha
Ok now I get it. This guy is clearly trolling. 3g test 2g tren but his forearms look like he’s never even set foot in a gym. Dudes full of shit

Anyone buying this shit?? More entertaining then Netflix.
What is your country?? Because Walmart isn’t worldwide. And why are you carrying around a fuckton of adrol to the hospital??? Sounds fishy or your fucking retarded. I’m going with the ladder. @DragonOrdnance ,I believe he’s hoping you buy into this and compensate him while he refuses to get it tested. Even tho you said you’d pay for it. I mean,fuck, If I was having those problems and the gear wasn’t having any beneficial effects on me,I’d take the offer to have it tested for FREE.

Also I didn’t know hospitals have breakfast nooks/ kitchen bars. Wtf
I live in Australia. It was literally a photo of me sitting next to a window. Heres another one to apease you. Im 5ft7 @ 270lbs in the single digits...here is a picture of me near stage ready at 250.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-03-18-35-41-45_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-03-18-35-41-45_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 91
I bought and used DO’s adrol and it was exactly as i have got it before, and the same results

Agreed, you’re liver is probably shutting down from that dosage and length of time. I hope that it’s nothing fatal. To be honest 50MG-100MG of DO’s Anadrol is noticeable within hours. Please post you’re bloods when available and send some to Jano for testing as well.