Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

there was a time that was nice. I lost $60 over night doing Bitcoin last night lol. I don’t like the idea of having to wait a week for funds to be available and then all that money I’d lose throughout the week until the funds are able to be transferred

Hey fellas can any of you run me through how to pay with wise? When I use the bank they say to use it tells me that make isn’t excepting deposits. And using crypto rn you might as well just take a $100 and burn it with fire. Would like to use wise but something isn’t quite right.
Hmm, ask Jade about this, perhaps she sent the wrong address of name. And fuck crypto right now.
what's a full kit? 10 x 10 IU so 100 IU total? Cuz $700 still seems like a lot. $7/IU compared to other sources with $3/IU and $1/IU for non-pharma
It does but having ran it compared to his UGL it’s so much better.

Does the deca raw ship in liquid form? Like in a bottle like the test e? It’s hot where I live and I’m kinda worried about the raws leaking out
Yes
Hey fellas can any of you run me through how to pay with wise? When I use the bank they say to use it tells me that make isn’t excepting deposits. And using crypto rn you might as well just take a $100 and burn it with fire. Would like to use wise but something isn’t quite right.
Email us, my girl will be more than happ
Hmm, ask Jade about this, perhaps she sent the wrong address of name. And fuck crypto right now.

It does but having ran it compared to his UGL it’s so much better.

They're all the same to me personally. From a purity stand point, the HGH is only behind 1% usually.

I personally use genotropins due to the convenience of the pen function, but if I wanna blast past 4iu i'd probably do generics first lol, could do like 15iu/per day at that price

Can confirm using the cash app, verifying my id and using that to transfer bitcoin was such a breeze compared to the other bull shit I’ve been doing the last 25 hrs. Bitcoin atms are a scam, Coinbase takes 5 days. Cash app and sent and confirmed in 10 minutes. That’s the way to go hands down. Thanks for the help fellas

Yes

They're all the same to me personally. From a purity stand point, the HGH is only behind 1% usually.

I personally use genotropins due to the convenience of the pen function, but if I wanna blast past 4iu i'd probably do generics first lol, could do like 15iu/per day at that price

Is it price-limiting or side effect-limiting for you? I could barely tolerate 4iu. Liked the effects (mainly leaning out) but not the side effects (water retention & numbness in extremities [which was more annoying than intolerable])

Yes

If you have those pens I want them, and I want that pharma kit lol please dm me order instructions bro

Is it price-limiting or side effect-limiting for you? I could barely tolerate 4iu. Liked the effects (mainly leaning out) but not the side effects (water retention & numbness in extremities [which was more annoying than intolerable])
i take dandelion root for any bloat. at 4iu im pretty stable, no wrist pain or anything. but i personally worked my way up from 2iu for two weeks then 3iu for 2 wks then 4iu finally.

I get some nasty bloating in my face sometimes - but that just may be my food intake

Its personally price limiting. I can afford to go higher, sure, but I look at it as a worth-cost basis. Is it worth (price) to go 6iu etc?

Also 4iu is pretty golden zone for me. I think anything higher is just wasteful, i aint no big ronnie coleman dude
what's shipping from turkish pharmacy looking like? to US
2-4 weeks approx. I'd say 3 weeks

If you have those pens I want them, and I want that pharma kit lol please dm me order instructions bro
On our website brotha dragonordnance(dot)com

Can confirm using the cash app, verifying my id and using that to transfer bitcoin was such a breeze compared to the other bull shit I’ve been doing the last 25 hrs. Bitcoin atms are a scam, Coinbase takes 5 days. Cash app and sent and confirmed in 10 minutes. That’s the way to go hands down. Thanks for the help fellas
Is there a trick to getting your ID to confirm on Cash app? It’ll snap a picture of the front of my ID but the back of it won’t scan for shit. I’ve tried probably 20 times with no success, what’s the trick? The good thing is Coinbase has only been taking about 30 minutes to clear my bitcoin

@DragonOrdnance why does your ralox come in 50mg, isn’t it supposed to be 60mg per capsule?
I've always felt like the 60mg dosage is a little bit overkill. I've seen a lot of ugls and i think (1x) pharma company go 50mg. Its also easier to partition the raws that way.

Perhaps less sides? I think all SERMS have optic-related side effects like eye floaters as well - so less would try to circumvent that

Is there a trick to getting your ID to confirm on Cash app? It’ll snap a picture of the front of my ID but the back of it won’t scan for shit. I’ve tried probably 20 times with no success, what’s the trick? The good thing is Coinbase has only been taking about 30 minutes to clear my bitcoin
when buying this kind of stuff, always have an external wallet like trust or metamask. one that doesn't require ID.

buy the amount of crypto you'd need on an exchange like coinbase, cashapp, etc, send those funds to your external wallet, and then make your payment from there.

when buying this kind of stuff, always have an external wallet like trust or metamask. one that doesn't require ID.

buy the amount of crypto you'd need on an exchange like coinbase, cashapp, etc, send those funds to your external wallet, and then make your payment from there.
That makes zero sense. If you aren’t using a tumbler than sending money from one wallet directly to another does nothing. Bitcoin transactions are viewable by everyone with an internet connection

That makes zero sense. If you aren’t using a tumbler than sending money from one wallet directly to another does nothing. Bitcoin transactions are viewable by everyone with an internet connection
you don't need a tumbler for transactions of a few hundred bucks lol

Everybody else loving the unevenly filled vials?? I've been through twelve of these before I cared to notice. This is complete bullshit. You should lower your price $20 per vial cause sometimes you be getting 7mls and sometimes you get 10. The gear is okay as per bloods. But packaging quality is controlled by a monkey. Also all of your orals all look 100 percent the same. All clear capsules, everything is white. Get more than one med out at a time and you don't know if you have a dbol or nolvadex if you look away for 2 seconds. Anyway Thanks for poor quality control.
-EBK
IMG_20220618_092458483.jpg