Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Alright cu coin payment confirmed at 11 am my time it’s 3 pm and nothing. Usually it’s pretty fast so I was just wondering if there was a hold up for some reason

Alright cu coin payment confirmed at 11 am my time it’s 3 pm and nothing. Usually it’s pretty fast so I was just wondering if there was a hold up for some reason
Having the same problem right now, but it's been a week since I sent the payment and still nothing.

Holy shit. That’s not cool. Did u get ahold of him on Wickr?? I hit him up and I’m still waiting. Wish I woulda known
Not on wickr, but I've done a couple emails back and forth. The last one I received was 4 days ago just telling me they'll check again and get back to me ASAP

Not on wickr, but I've done a couple emails back and forth. The last one I received was 4 days ago just telling me they'll check again and get back to me ASAP
Alright. That’s odd. I’ve never had this problem with them. I’ve ordered a few times and it literally usually updates to prepare it package or whatever it is within 30 minutes of the payment being confirmed. Will you keep me posted and let me know what u find out and I’ll do the same?

Alright. That’s odd. I’ve never had this problem with them. I’ve ordered a few times and it literally usually updates to prepare it package or whatever it is within 30 minutes of the payment being confirmed. Will you keep me posted and let me know what u find out and I’ll do the same?
Of course. I'm hoping this is just a fluke. I have all the steps to my order saved. Only ever heard good things about dragon

@LatsGod I have used their cyp and I just tested and posted the tbol results. Everything is good bro , a fluke is what I too am hoping for. Especially because @DragonOrdnance just responded to my messages today. Still waiting on a reply to emails tho. Maybe I’ll try to get ahold of him on @DashPCT thread as they apparently are one and the same. That’s what the coin payment said too and that was from DO website.

@LatsGod I have used their cyp and I just tested and posted the tbol results. Everything is good bro , a fluke is what I too am hoping for. Especially because @DragonOrdnance just responded to my messages today. Still waiting on a reply to emails tho. Maybe I’ll try to get ahold of him on @DashPCT thread as they apparently are one and the same. That’s what the coin payment said too and that was from DO website.
Hoping it's just radio silence and it'll appear in the mail.