Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Has anyone had trouble with domestic shipping recently ??
We had a small issue with the tablet presser basically fucking all the tablets up and becoming brittle. We've since fixed the issue and everything went out yesterday and today we're dropping a bunch off at the blue boxes, and our shipper went on a small vacation while we fixed the press.
I was just told that their shipper is on vacation and that as soon as he comes back everything will go out. I’m guessing next week after the 4th. Kinda sucks cuz I’m moving on the 11th. Not sure what to do. @DragonOrdnance any suggestion?
Should be there by then honestly, everything went out yesterday and today stuff is getting dropped.

We had a small issue with the tablet presser basically fucking all the tablets up and becoming brittle. We've since fixed the issue and everything went out yesterday and today we're dropping a bunch off at the blue boxes, and our shipper went on a small vacation while we fixed the press.

Should be there by then honestly, everything went out yesterday and today stuff is getting dropped.
Thanks for the update bro. Looking forward to it

Wish I could have amazon distribute my stuff instead
Well bro to be honest your T/A has been extremely quick every time I have ordered. This last time just happened to be when your shipper was on vacation and it didn’t move as fast as normal so I got kind of worried. Again,patience isn’t a virtue of mine but it should be on the move now so everything is good,as always. 5 stars for the Tbol and cyp. Ready for this primo now

Well bro to be honest your T/A has been extremely quick every time I have ordered. This last time just happened to be when your shipper was on vacation and it didn’t move as fast as normal so I got kind of worried. Again,patience isn’t a virtue of mine but it should be on the move now so everything is good,as always. 5 stars for the Tbol and cyp. Ready for this primo now
What dose Tbol did you do, how long, etc? Overall review for it, please? I ordered tbol, anavar, primo, deca, and sus. Only threw in the tbol for a kicker, and never had experience with it.

What dose Tbol did you do, how long, etc? Overall review for it, please? I ordered tbol, anavar, primo, deca, and sus. Only threw in the tbol for a kicker, and never had experience with it.

I ran 50mgs a day ,at first I tried to break down the capsules and make 20 mg doses because I didn’t want to run it over 40 mgs but ended up saying fuck it. Ran it 5 weeks and I used it at the end of my cycle. I love it man, can really feel the endurance and strength gains. I didn’t hold any water and gained about 10lbs, seems like every positive thing you read about it is true.I also took some liv52 and tudca with it just to play it safe. Prolly could have gained more but I need to tweak a few things. I’ll be running it again in 2 weeks at the end of my primo cycle.
Also,if you look in the lab test threads I posted the hplc test results of DO Tbol. Came back at 25.8 mgs. Perfect. Good luck man hope u enjoy it as much as I did

I ran 50mgs a day ,at first I tried to break down the capsules and make 20 mg doses because I didn’t want to run it over 40 mgs but ended up saying fuck it. Ran it 5 weeks and I used it at the end of my cycle. I love it man, can really feel the endurance and strength gains. I didn’t hold any water and gained about 10lbs, seems like every positive thing you read about it is true.I also took some liv52 and tudca with it just to play it safe. Prolly could have gained more but I need to tweak a few things. I’ll be running it again in 2 weeks at the end of my primo cycle.
Also,if you look in the lab test threads I posted the hplc test results of DO Tbol. Came back at 25.8 mgs. Perfect. Good luck man hope u enjoy it as much as I did
Thanks for the information. What you illustrated is kinda what I'm going for. I like recomp cycles so I'm doing light doses at 20 tbol and 20 var for my first 4 weeks then 20 winstrol and 20 var for the last 4 weeks. Might say fuck it and boost both to 40 for weeks 5-6 then extend from 12 weeks to 16 and do the var and winny for the last 4 still. Not sure, see how I feel. Not a fan of super long cycles. I would like two months pct then boot back up I'm january.

Still in Shipping going to be checking the mail today
Same here. Mine has shipped, just waiting for it now. Never ordered anything online, so not sure how long it takes to recieve. Only ever gotten my gear from the one shady guy I knew that brewed raws like 8 years ago. Nothing since. Test is at 415 ng/dL, so back to the meat market.

Last edited:
Still in Shipping going to be checking the mail today

Same here. Mine has shipped, just waiting for it now. Never ordered anything online, so not sure how long it takes to recieve. Only ever gotten my gear from the one shady guy I knew that brewed raws like 8 years ago. Nothing since. Test is at 415 ng/dL, so back to the meat market.
Well at least your guys has shipped. Mine is showing no movement but there’s a possibility that they just didn’t scan it. Waiting to hear from @DragonOrdnance to see what his opinion is. Like I said before,everything is usually very smooth with no hiccups dealing with him so I’m not used to this. Total impatience on my part buttttttt it is what it is