Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Same here. Mine has shipped, just waiting for it now. Never ordered anything online, so not sure how long it takes to recieve. Only ever gotten my gear from the one shady guy I knew that brewed raws like 8 years ago. Nothing since. Test is at 415 ng/dL, so back to the meat market.
Ordering online is a double edged sword especially with international. Sitting on 2 love letters because of it.

Ordering online is a double edged sword especially with international. Sitting on 2 love letters because of it.
Domestic usually pretty accountable? I figured that's the route I would take for most of my stuff. That's the option I chose for gear. I also ordered dash from India for clen, so I'm hoping I don't get the seizure letter.

Domestic usually pretty accountable? I figured that's the route I would take for most of my stuff. That's the option I chose for gear. I also ordered dash from India for clen, so I'm hoping I don't get the seizure letter.
Domestic is usually fool proof. Always go with USPS to be safe. Other carriers can search through packages

I’ve never had a problem with domestic. Ever. For some reason this tracking isn’t updating so it either didn’t get dropped off yet or it’s actually coming international and they’ve been notified of but haven’t recieved the package yet. I’ve had that happen but I hope it’s not the case cuz that would mean I’m getting different product

Well at least your guys has shipped. Mine is showing no movement but there’s a possibility that they just didn’t scan it. Waiting to hear from @DragonOrdnance to see what his opinion is. Like I said before,everything is usually very smooth with no hiccups dealing with him so I’m not used to this. Total impatience on my part buttttttt it is what it is
Send me your order # and I'll check it no problemo. Domestic stuff is all dropped at a bluebox - could be possible something is delaying the post office.

I emailed DO right now… says shipping label is created but been like that since last Saturday.

Just checked mine and it says they same thing since the 2nd.
That makes the 3 of us, so maybe they just didn’t get scanned at the post office and they’ll show up tomorrow. Other than that I don’t know what the deal could be,according to usps the “label created” should only stay like that for up to 2 days. Should have changed Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest cuz of the holiday. Maybe they’re backed up. Who knows,all speculation. Like I said,I’ve never had anything like this happen with DO. I alway get my pack within the week when order with him

Edit** also if it was shipped internationally it would say this until it hits MERICA

Last edited:
That makes the 3 of us, so maybe they just didn’t get scanned at the post office and they’ll show up tomorrow. Other than that I don’t know what the deal could be,according to usps the “label created” should only stay like that for up to 2 days. Should have changed Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest cuz of the holiday. Maybe they’re backed up. Who knows,all speculation. Like I said,I’ve never had anything like this happen with DO. I alway get my pack within the week when order with him

Edit** also if it was shipped internationally it would say this until it hits MERICA
Seriously hoping its just the postal system. I don't have the time to wait for international.

Seriously hoping its just the postal system. I don't have the time to wait for international.
Definitely not coming internationally. Would be too slow. Our raws get reshipped domestically but it takes like 4 weeks.

Honestly seems to me that the bluebox is just slow to get picked up
FYI @DragonOrdnance, I don't know if I already mentioned, but the last batch of Mast E I got seemed to have a lot of impurities because my filters were clogging insanely fast.
We pay for raw testing/credit, so just hit us up or @janoshik.

Definitely not coming internationally. Would be too slow. Our raws get reshipped domestically but it takes like 4 weeks.

Honestly seems to me that the bluebox is just slow to get picked up

We pay for raw testing/credit, so just hit us up or @janoshik.
Cool, was a small order of it, so pretty sure it was all brewed at once. I'll double check if there is any lef.

I either just got shit on or im really confused. I copied and pasted my payment with @DragonOrdnance on the coin site and it says its not been received and now after refreshing the bitcoin wallet doesn’t match??? after it’s already been confirmed on the blockchain on my end. it was a smaller order only $117 to test products out hopefully this isnt a bad experience already anyone else experienced this?! now I cant check access the payment at all. actually the order was only $67 (raws) rest was shipping