Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Sent another email yesterday and received this today.
"Oh, sorry, we were still locating the funds, I will give you a certain reply withinp the next 24 hours."
I have confirmation from coinpayments that the funds went through.

Sent another email yesterday and received this today.
"Oh, sorry, we were still locating the funds, I will give you a certain reply withinp the next 24 hours."
I have confirmation from coinpayments that the funds went through.
Wow. I’ve never seen that bro. Coin payments is usually really fast. I got an email back and they said that mine didn’t update because I left a message in the notes or whatever it is. But he manually did it. They’ve always been super helpful and fast. I wouldn’t be surprised if I had my pack my the end of this week. Did you provide them with the payment ID and all that??

Wow. I’ve never seen that bro. Coin payments is usually really fast. I got an email back and they said that mine didn’t update because I left a message in the notes or whatever it is. But he manually did it. They’ve always been super helpful and fast. I wouldn’t be surprised if I had my pack my the end of this week. Did you provide them with the payment ID and all that??
I provided everything including screenshots

Sometimes when you send the payment, it'll receive like a dollar less, and it withholds the payment for incomplete payment or whatever reason. It happens a lot - I wish there was a setting for margin of error, but they seem to take care of that to an extent. If not, I'm sure I'd have a fuckload of these issues.
Damn bro. Hopefully they get everything taken care of soon.
Did yours get through yet?

I provided everything including screenshots
If you want, DM me your order # or wickr me and i'd be happy to look at it. Jade takes a bit longer than usual because she does not have the full access to everything I do.

Sorry for being radio silent these couple days, restructuring the warehouse and how we have inventory (bought a couple new fridges) so I been busy

Sometimes when you send the payment, it'll receive like a dollar less, and it withholds the payment for incomplete payment or whatever reason. It happens a lot - I wish there was a setting for margin of error, but they seem to take care of that to an extent. If not, I'm sure I'd have a fuckload of these issues.

Did yours get through?
Yes bro. Thanks.

Sometimes when you send the payment, it'll receive like a dollar less, and it withholds the payment for incomplete payment or whatever reason. It happens a lot - I wish there was a setting for margin of error, but they seem to take care of that to an extent.

When using BTC I usually send a few more dollars in case the exchange rate changes or whatever... just round up to play it safe and hope you don't 10x it by accident :oops:

Yup a few more email exchanges and everything was cleared up. Waiting for touchdown.
Good deal. Mine hasn’t changed yet from preparing package. Usually changes to shipped within a day. But I’ll wait til next week to say anything again. Just not used to the wait

Good deal. Mine hasn’t changed yet from preparing package. Usually changes to shipped within a day. But I’ll wait til next week to say anything again. Just not used to the wait
I’ve ordered from 5 different sources in the past month and USPS showed the same thing for all of them, “Preparing package”