Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Everybody else loving the unevenly filled vials?? I've been through twelve of these before I cared to notice. This is complete bullshit. You should lower your price $20 per vial cause sometimes you be getting 7mls and sometimes you get 10. The gear is okay as per bloods. But packaging quality is controlled by a monkey. Also all of your orals all look 100 percent the same. All clear capsules, everything is white. Get more than one med out at a time and you don't know if you have a dbol or nolvadex if you look away for 2 seconds. Anyway Thanks for poor quality control.
-EBK
View attachment 167803
Agreed, I did notice that the vials all have differing amounts. But honestly I prefer the clear gelatin capsules, as apposed to a heavily dyed capsule, it can be a source of confusion and requires a tad more diligence.

Thanks everyone for your input on cash app and fit pin. Finally got it verified by starting a chat with the help people. Now I can buy and send all at the same time!

As for the vials,none of mine were a full 10 ml and I have to agree,that’s pretty flaw

That makes zero sense. If you aren’t using a tumbler than sending money from one wallet directly to another does nothing. Bitcoin transactions are viewable by everyone with an internet connection
Not true. Yes it's all public and all, but that doesn't mean cash app/Coinbase is monitoring every hop.
If you go straight to an address that gets flagged, you can get flagged. If you've gone to another wallet or two, maybe not.

You're right it's not a safety net thing, but it's not pointless.

Not true. Yes it's all public and all, but that doesn't mean cash app/Coinbase is monitoring every hop.
If you go straight to an address that gets flagged, you can get flagged. If you've gone to another wallet or two, maybe not.

You're right it's not a safety net thing, but it's not pointless.
Why do you think they ask for so much personal information if they aren’t monitoring it?

Everybody else loving the unevenly filled vials?? I've been through twelve of these before I cared to notice. This is complete bullshit. You should lower your price $20 per vial cause sometimes you be getting 7mls and sometimes you get 10. The gear is okay as per bloods. But packaging quality is controlled by a monkey. Also all of your orals all look 100 percent the same. All clear capsules, everything is white. Get more than one med out at a time and you don't know if you have a dbol or nolvadex if you look away for 2 seconds. Anyway Thanks for poor quality control.
-EBK
View attachment 167803
okay so, they’re machine filled to 10mL and then extra leftover product is redistributed into vials. so a lot of these are in actuality, 10ml or more.

If you haven't noticed your rationing of vials suddenly ending before using a 10ml, its because its been 10ml+.

You can test this by pulling it all out with a 10ml syringe. If there is in actuality, a vial that has less, you can send it over to us in a video or something and we'd be more than happy to fix.

I use to see this problem all the time when I was a user, thinking I was shorted - until I realized it was just because some of my vials had 10.5ml.

However - i will admit - the one second from the right does look a bit low. Not sure if this is an optical illusion or something - as I've mentioned, they're machine filled. Can you perhaps suck that one out and report back to me so I can replace it if it is indeed low?

Why do you think they ask for so much personal information if they aren’t monitoring it?
Maybe I wasn't clear, they are monitoring, but not necessarily past it exiting from their wallet. All I was saying was it isn't pointless to at least hit another wallet first.

And they ask for all the info cause alphabet boys told them to if they wanna operate.

okay so, they’re machine filled to 10mL and then extra leftover product is redistributed into vials. so a lot of these are in actuality, 10ml or more.

If you haven't noticed your rationing of vials suddenly ending before using a 10ml, its because its been 10ml+.

You can test this by pulling it all out with a 10ml syringe. If there is in actuality, a vial that has less, you can send it over to us in a video or something and we'd be more than happy to fix.

I use to see this problem all the time when I was a user, thinking I was shorted - until I realized it was just because some of my vials had 10.5ml.

However - i will admit - the one second from the right does look a bit low. Not sure if this is an optical illusion or something - as I've mentioned, they're machine filled. Can you perhaps suck that one out and report back to me so I can replace it if it is indeed low?
If you have ever brewed you know that the sterilization process steals a little bit..

I'll filter 100ml and end up with 95ml at the end

Is there a trick to getting your ID to confirm on Cash app? It’ll snap a picture of the front of my ID but the back of it won’t scan for shit. I’ve tried probably 20 times with no success, what’s the trick? The good thing is Coinbase has only been taking about 30 minutes to clear my bitcoin
I never had a problem with that part man. try logging in and logging out. if that doesn't work delete app and reinstall, if that doesn't work log in to another phone and try it there.

So far ran 30MG of the MT 2 and have changed from Caucasian to Arabian looking this summer. Do, if possible have you’re domestic reshipper guy ship out the peptides and list it on you’re domestic category on the site.

They are ALL uneven. I don't need to prove shit. Asking for a video.. get your fucking eyes checked idiot and just admit you can't fill two vials the same. I'm not asking for shit either.... I don't need you to "make it right" I'm simply calling you out on shit practice. You can clearly see the picture. Point is, your products are not consistent. Look at my join date and post count fella. I've brewed plenty enough to know how to fill a vial properly. Bath tub operation gives bathtub quality products.

-EBK

So far ran 30MG of the MT 2 and have changed from Caucasian to Arabian looking this summer. Do, if possible have you’re domestic reshipper guy ship out the peptides and list it on you’re domestic category on the site.
LMAO ill take note

They are ALL uneven. I don't need to prove shit. Asking for a video.. get your fucking eyes checked idiot and just admit you can't fill two vials the same. I'm not asking for shit either.... I don't need you to "make it right" I'm simply calling you out on shit practice. You can clearly see the picture. Point is, your products are not consistent. Look at my join date and post count fella. I've brewed plenty enough to know how to fill a vial properly. Bath tub operation gives bathtub quality products.

-EBK
Yes..thats how machine filling works.. no two vials will be the same after redistribution, thus, as explained above

but ok

I think colonial labs is moving those vials above. I'm not sure if CL is a drop shipper for DO.

I can state that CL's 20ml vials are probably more like 22ml. They give you plenty of sauce, but those 10ml vials don't look good. If they are 10ml it's just barely there and not a single microliter over.

So go with the 20ml vials, don't bother with those 10ml vials.

I think colonial labs is moving those vials above. I'm not sure if CL is a drop shipper for DO.

I can state that CL's 20ml vials are probably more like 22ml. They give you plenty of sauce, but those 10ml vials don't look good. If they are 10ml it's just barely there and not a single microliter over.

So go with the 20ml vials, don't bother with those 10ml vials.

kinda off topic, but are there any Colonial Labs reps here on Meso? Or is it just the ".net" website