Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Maybe you guys have a weak tolerance. Handling 3g test, 2g tren and 30iu hgh just fine so 300mg is nothing really in comparison. Its just i expected SOMETHING from adding it in. Even some lethargy or a shitty side effect ya know haha
how do i award reddit gold to a post on thinksteroids

I bought and used DO’s adrol and it was exactly as i have got it before, and the same results
is this a good thing or a bad thing the post doesn't really say lmao

But yes there's always the active XMAS / SWAG discount.

Serostim listed. Seems like I'll have maximum 20 a month to sell - they're at

$625 for 1,
$615 for 2,
$600 for 3+

These come completely seperate from any of our domestic lineup so it would incur its own shipping fee, ($10)
Everything from you has been great
<3

Maybe you guys have a weak tolerance. Handling 3g test, 2g tren and 30iu hgh just fine so 300mg is nothing really in comparison. Its just i expected SOMETHING from adding it in. Even some lethargy or a shitty side effect ya know haha
I ra. 1200 trwn once and my kidneys actually fucking throbbed

So these would be real pharm then? I don’t mind paying that for a full kit. My clinic charges that for one tiny 5mg vial
Yes. Like Clayton said it’s prescribed in the USA for patients with aids. The kits are 126iu.

Does the deca raw ship in liquid form? Like in a bottle like the test e? It’s hot where I live and I’m kinda worried about the raws leaking out

So these would be real pharm then? I don’t mind paying that for a full kit. My clinic charges that for one tiny 5mg vial
what's a full kit? 10 x 10 IU so 100 IU total? Cuz $700 still seems like a lot. $7/IU compared to other sources with $3/IU and $1/IU for non-pharma

Hey fellas can any of you run me through how to pay with wise? When I use the bank they say to use it tells me that make isn’t excepting deposits. And using crypto rn you might as well just take a $100 and burn it with fire. Would like to use wise but something isn’t quite right.

Does the deca raw ship in liquid form? Like in a bottle like the test e? It’s hot where I live and I’m kinda worried about the raws leaking out

From what ive heard recently its shipped in well sealed bottles. There should be no worry in regards to leaking.

Hey fellas can any of you run me through how to pay with wise? When I use the bank they say to use it tells me that make isn’t excepting deposits. And using crypto rn you might as well just take a $100 and burn it with fire. Would like to use wise but something isn’t quite right.
Just save yourself the frustration and use btc. It’s not that complicated