Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I just got one and was about to make another but I had a question. Also I’m going to be sending DO Tbol to jano for testing and I will post results.
Nice. Tests are always appreciated. I ordered, they received my funds, then said order somehow got deleted in system and to make a new order. I did that and emailed again yesterday but no communication since.

Nice. Tests are always appreciated. I ordered, they received my funds, then said order somehow got deleted in system and to make a new order. I did that and emailed again yesterday but no communication since.
Yeah his last post was Sunday so hopefully nothings wrong. I’m pretty much digging the fast T/A and prices of domestic

Maybe give it longer than one day

Maybe give it longer than one day
Yeah but I was communicating with them over the weekend and it’s almost Thursday without a response. Jade is usually pretty quick on replies. Most times within hours. But maybe you’re right,good to have patience.

Yeah I get that but I ordered more than one day ago and I've never used them before. I sent money and just want to confirm it's going to be taken care of.
It should bro,I’ve made a few orders within them over the passed few weeks/months and everything was recieved within 7 days. As for the cancellation,I can’t speak of that but I do know they’ve fixed that problem for someone else

It should bro,I’ve made a few orders within them over the passed few weeks/months and everything was recieved within 7 days. As for the cancellation,I can’t speak of that but I do know they’ve fixed that problem for someone else
Good to know. Always a little apprehensive when I use a new source.

@DragonOrdnance

I just talked to the girl via email and told me that TURKEY pharmacy to SPAIN have a very high rate of seized packets by customs.

Due to that I had to use other source that ships turkey pharma using TURKEYPOST and I received the pharma products.

I made sure to put in comments send with turkeypost or postNL,
yet again, your source sent it with UPS and its impossible to pass through customs.

I have spent more than 700$ on insulin alone and did not received it, I dont care about the loss but lets be honest I want to keep buying from a reputable source, not just random sources.

I want to ask again, how can make sure my orders are shipped with TURKEYPOST or reshipped via POSTNL. I dont care about the shipping/re-shipping costs.

Last edited:
Still waiting on a reship, I've been using dragon for the last 3years without issue..nut this last raw order has been 11 weeks in. :*(
I'm still waiting on a domestic order to be shipped that I ordered last weekend. I did have an issue come up tho so I believe it will be taken care of.

Made a domestic order last Friday. Received the quicker than expected. it only took 5 business days. So far so good.

@DragonOrdnance I understand you offer a $100 dollar credit for HPLC testing. I want to clarify is that $100 for each compound I get tested or $100 dollars max? Also, do you give any credit for posting bloodwork?

Does anyone know how much it cost to do testing through @janoshik ?

Also, is there a guide for shipping samples through customs to get them tested?

I couldn't find this info via search.

Dragons been slow for the past week or so. Not sure why. As for jano it’s 120 usd for common AAS. Plus shipping which can run anywhere from around 10$ to 180$ depending on the type and service. I just sent out some tbol from DO to test and I will post results asap.

Im guessing this is a wise order, since crypto orders are automatically confirmed and not deleted. In our system, any unpaid order gets deleted after 48 hours - which is usual to happen to Wise orders that can't be confirmed in 2 days (usually takes us 2+ business days to reach out to the receiver, him to send his employees out, pick the cash, confirm its all good, hit us back up) etc.

I'm sure she'll respond soon - some wise transfers take longer than others, while some get confirmed in a day.
@DragonOrdnance

I just talked to the girl via email and told me that TURKEY pharmacy to SPAIN have a very high rate of seized packets by customs.

Due to that I had to use other source that ships turkey pharma using TURKEYPOST and I received the pharma products.

I made sure to put in comments send with turkeypost or postNL,
yet again, your source sent it with UPS and its impossible to pass through customs.

I have spent more than 700$ on insulin alone and did not received it, I dont care about the loss but lets be honest I want to keep buying from a reputable source, not just random sources.

I want to ask again, how can make sure my orders are shipped with TURKEYPOST or reshipped via POSTNL. I dont care about the shipping/re-shipping costs.
I don't understand the spain issue honestly. I get from most spain-clients that they want UPS, because its the only way to receive them, then I get some who want say Turkeypost, but it gets seized. Its really a conundrum at this point.

The pharmacy at the end chooses the courier based on their success rates recently, but if you wish to make sure any order is shipped your exact way, contact us by email - too many trolls abuse the comment system with memes and yours may not be seen until its too late.

Made a domestic order last Friday. Received the quicker than expected. it only took 5 business days. So far so good.

@DragonOrdnance I understand you offer a $100 dollar credit for HPLC testing. I want to clarify is that $100 for each compound I get tested or $100 dollars max? Also, do you give any credit for posting bloodwork?

Also, is there a guide for shipping samples through customs to get them tested?

I couldn't find this info via search.
So if you sent 10 compounds to Jano, we'd give you 10x $100 creds. Bloods from our products are a $75 cred.

Jano has a whole guide on how to ship him stuff, just hit him up

Im guessing this is a wise order, since crypto orders are automatically confirmed and not deleted. In our system, any unpaid order gets deleted after 48 hours - which is usual to happen to Wise orders that can't be confirmed in 2 days (usually takes us 2+ business days to reach out to the receiver, him to send his employees out, pick the cash, confirm its all good, hit us back up) etc.

I'm sure she'll respond soon - some wise transfers take longer than others, while some get confirmed in a day.

I don't understand the spain issue honestly. I get from most spain-clients that they want UPS, because its the only way to receive them, then I get some who want say Turkeypost, but it gets seized. Its really a conundrum at this point.

The pharmacy at the end chooses the courier based on their success rates recently, but if you wish to make sure any order is shipped your exact way, contact us by email - too many trolls abuse the comment system with memes and yours may not be seen until its too late.

So if you sent 10 compounds to Jano, we'd give you 10x $100 creds. Bloods from our products are a $75 cred.

Jano has a whole guide on how to ship him stuff, just hit him up
Thanks for the update. I can be patient as long as I know the issue is being addressed. No more wise payments for me...not worth the hassle. Should've just sent BTC.

Thanks for the update. I can be patient as long as I know the issue is being addressed. No more wise payments for me...not worth the hassle. Should've just sent BTC.
Aye yeah its just an option we offer since some folks can't get their hands on cryptocurrency

So im roughly a month into running these anadrol raws at 250-300mg per day and was a little hesitant at first about it not really having much of an effect

Well i was in hospital today for an unrelated issue and through some basic bloods they performed it turns out I am anemic. Cant possibly see how i can run 300mg per day of a drug used to treat anemia and still have a low RBC count

So im roughly a month into running these anadrol raws at 250-300mg per day and was a little hesitant at first about it not really having much of an effect

Well i was in hospital today for an unrelated issue and through some basic bloods they performed it turns out I am anemic. Cant possibly see how i can run 300mg per day of a drug used to treat anemia and still have a low RBC count
Yeah I’ll be going in for bloods today. Running 700 mast p, 300 test c, having crazy water retention, which If everything is legit, shouldn’t be happening cuz I don’t get estro sides till 500 test. So let’s see if I was just given test prop instead.

Dude like 5 people have said mail it to jano. Why are you still complaining? Post your bloodwork that says you have low rbc on 300mg anadrol a day.

Dude like 5 people have said mail it to jano. Why are you still complaining? Post your bloodwork that says you have low rbc on 300mg anadrol a day.
Meh, like most others, i dont really want to go through that whole process tbh, otherwise we'd see tons of jano reports.

Still currently there so i dont have access to the physical discharge report. The doctor just told me which we both agreed was strange considering my diet and anabolics usage.