Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hey Dragon,can you look into my order,trying to see if has been shipped?,my payment was confirmed that it was received,haven't heard nothing since,

I'm planning on placing an order in a few weeks. was going to pay Western Union, has anyone else used that method? should I send an email before putting the order in?

Hey Dragon,can you look into my order,trying to see if has been shipped?,my payment was confirmed that it was received,haven't heard nothing since,
Will do! going through my messages now.
I'm planning on placing an order in a few weeks. was going to pay Western Union, has anyone else used that method? should I send an email before putting the order in?
We take wise.com now instead of western union - much much easier, can be paid with credit cards and paypal etc.

Will do! going through my messages now.

We take wise.com now instead of western union - much much easier, can be paid with credit cards and paypal etc.
I can vouch for Wise, super easy, it can add a day to process the order due to communication with the 3rd party payee but it’s super easy to pay with a credit card.

Anyone got any feedback or a HLPC test for the anadrol raws? Bought some a couple months back and started using last week @ 300mg per day....not really noticing a difference

Anyone got any feedback or a HLPC test for the anadrol raws? Bought some a couple months back and started using last week @ 300mg per day....not really noticing a difference
I don’t believe that. 300mg a day and you would be getting nosebleeds brushing your teeth.

I ordered some test e international in February, I heard some people were having bad reactions but I wasn't sure if I had the same batch or when things started to go bad with it. Should I just try to use mine? I don't wanna fuck up my ass