Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

GSO is good for longer esters so I would jest as happy with GSO as I would with MCT honestly. And it looks just the same as his other gear in GSO.
Thanks bro. I was more so talking about the label,not that it matters what a label looks like. Good gear is good gear, Doesn’t matter if it’s written on with marker. Just something I noticed tho

I've been buying from DO for years.. been waiting 7weeks already for the last pack.
What's the word?

I emailed jade but I got a copy paste reply 2x in a row.

Not trying to be a pain just want an update.

I've been buying from DO for years.. been waiting 7weeks already for the last pack.
What's the word?

Just to give you some feedback, i recieved my pack 1 week ago and the one 4 weeks before that

Yooo do you have Bold Ace? PPL does

Also do you have a discount code?
Use Swag or XMAS.

What's the word?

Yeah i mean we dont really have much information whats going on with your pack from the courier, we just copy and paste what they tell us. As long as its not in customs or declared lost, its all good. Logistics sometimes get slow.

Use Swag or XMAS.

Yeah i mean we dont really have much information whats going on with your pack from the courier, we just copy and paste what they tell us. As long as its not in customs or declared lost, its all good. Logistics sometimes get slow.
Bro I fucked up in my email.. I sent the tracking # instead of my order #

I did get a reply on my first email saying package was not located

Sent another email with the actual order # got a reply waiting on the follow up

@DragonOrdnance

How can I ask your turkish pharmacy to send thier pharma grade stuff to spain via DHL or other courier? Like I stated in the comments section to use other than UPS.

Mainly because its the third time I got it seized; 3 humulin R + 2 lispro + 2 lantus got seized via UPS this time.

And I have changed direction/name phone everything used a PO BOX but still it got seized.

Can it be sent thorugh POSTNL? I dont care paying more to be honest, cant it be re-routed like this: Turkey -> UPS -> PostNL -> Spain. Hassle free.

What can be done?

@DragonOrdnance

How can I ask your turkish pharmacy to send thier pharma grade stuff to spain via DHL or other courier? Like I stated in the comments section to use other than UPS.

Mainly because its the third time I got it seized; 3 humulin R + 2 lispro + 2 lantus got seized via UPS this time.

And I have changed direction/name phone everything used a PO BOX but still it got seized.

Can it be sent thorugh POSTNL? I dont care paying more to be honest, cant it be re-routed like this: Turkey -> UPS -> PostNL -> Spain. Hassle free.

What can be done?
Hmm. Before ordering, just contact us so we can arrange the specific shipping you'd like. We'll find out if its possible, or what are your options.

Ooof bold ace hurts like hell. Mine did anyways. I switched to DHB and actually got better results. Have you had good results with it?
I havent run bold ace, on bold cyp now, but switching to bold ace, so i can drop it faster.
Bold Cyp is giving incredible results, i will say, just too much anxiety.

DHB last cycle i dont think diet and mindset was good, i also have that i am going to try again.