Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hey buddy, I know this is my first post, but I have ordered 5 times from you already and I am happy with what I got, I usually lurk around here.

I put an order on the website on 7/8, got an email reply right away and paid right away, I haven't heard back after that and the order disappeared off the website.
Shoot us an email

DO, order arrived today. One thing I would like to comment on for constructive criticism is orals. Make sure people know all orals are capsules instead of tabs. I was gonna split each in half thinking they're tabs. Full disclosure is always good. It could have been in a previous thread ans i missed it, regardless im excited to get going, Thanks!
I actually prefer the capsules, but it would be nice to have an option to pressed tabs too.

to anyone that has purchased test c from dragon, what size vials is it sold in? website doesn't really specify from what I've looked through. I'm going to assume 10mL?

to anyone that has purchased test c from dragon, what size vials is it sold in? website doesn't really specify from what I've looked through. I'm going to assume 10mL?
I haven't order test c but the other US stuff I ordered is 10ml, the China stuff is 20ml and cheaper, but the shipping from from overseas is more expensive.

What's the t/a for US domestic and when was the last time lab results were posted?
am i missing out on something cus everyone now a days on this forums has titties as their pfp

2-5 business days we ask for. third party labs get posted once in a while here, every month we have a few tests

DO, I ordered T3 on 04JUL and the status is still preparing package. Any ETA on that?
Email us. Eid holidays have been the longest I've ever seen them and they just got back to work 3 days ago~. they mentioned they'd be shipping everything today/tomorrow.

Or PM me here, I'd be glad to tell them to hurry their ass up on it. Not sure what made this Eid so special.