Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hey all, ordered some tren and adrol for a buddy. Compounds showed in 5 days. Tren was neon yellow as expected! Also, everything else I've ordered seems to be on point. All carriers are MCT. After three weeks and some change of being in a 1000 calorie daily deficit I've put on 6-7 pounds of muscle (estimated) and dropped 7-8 pounds of fat. I baselined at 230 before starting, dieted for a week prior to first pin and was down to 223, then after the first week I was back to 228, and have been floating at 225-224 for two weeks with noticeable body comp changes. Happy with the products no doubt
1000 calorie deficit, and put on muscle? whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wow 7lb if muscle in 3wks on a deficit? I’m doing it all wrong if I can gain 124lb of muscle in a year on a deficit? What’s your secret?

His products are definitely legit but I think your scale may not be legit
You did see estimated right? Weights are taken same day, same time, same scale every week. Macros are measured on a food scale. I'm expecting a plateau where my weight plummets. First week was definately glycogen, which is why I depleted before starting for a baseline. You can't gain 124 lbs in a year because of increased myostatin expression after 6-8 weeks.

You did see estimated right? Weights are taken same day, same time, same scale every week. Macros are measured on a food scale. I'm expecting a plateau where my weight plummets. First week was definately glycogen, which is why I depleted before starting for a baseline. You can't gain 124 lbs in a year because of increased myostatin expression after 6-8 weeks.
How much you be charging for training big boy

I doubt you gained 1lb of muscle in 3 weeks. Especially on a deficit

All you need to do is put your best foot forward. You gotta go all in instead of just sticking your toe in the water. You cant just sit down and put your feet in the air. Stand up on both feet, strap your boots, step up to the plate, and put one foot in front of the other. Keep your feet moving and don't get caught flat footed.

I believe anything now a days with people just being genetically better and shit. I just do what works for me and pay no attention to anyone else. There's always going to be someone better, better insertions, better reaction, etc.

Added Semaglutide vials to the site. For now we can only sell them in kits of 10 internationally. We're planning on sending it to our domestic warehouse in the U.S soon.

These vials are sourced from the same factory who works with us for the GH.

Looked around/asked around to find a raws source for my personal use and went with dragon. I chose him because of his long good track record across multiple forums and clear customer service and clear policy instead of other sources that their policy depends on their attitude (you know who I’m talking about). My raws took 3.5 weeks to US. Everything weighed up slightly over and the pack and stealth were 10/10. I’m extremely pleased by this order.

I have sent jano a HPLC sample. It’s currently stuck in customs in janos country, So I’ll post the results as soon as I get them. I’ll post them here and in the testing section. Might be a month according to jano because I used USPS instead of fedex/ups because of their high shipping cost.

Thanks bro!

Last edited:
Any experience or lab test on DO or PPL HGH Black Top 98%? I assume they're from the same source.

The purity seems really high compared to the HPLC results of other HGH posted on this forum.

Any experience or lab test on DO or PPL HGH Black Top 98%? I assume they're from the same source.

The purity seems really high compared to the HPLC results of other HGH posted on this forum.
Based on feels alone, 5 iu a day (5 on and 2 off) for about 6 months of the blacktops made everything grow very well, total arm and leg thickness was great and made the pumps in the gym great painful too. I did make me feel super fucking tired though and it made my hands and wrists very swollen and numb, my girlfriend said it looked like I had shreks hands. I’m planning on getting 6 kits very soon again.

Based on feels alone, 5 iu a day (5 on and 2 off) for about 6 months of the blacktops made everything grow very well, total arm and leg thickness was great and made the pumps in the gym great painful too. I did make me feel super fucking tired though and it made my hands and wrists very swollen and numb, my girlfriend said it looked like I had shreks hands. I’m planning on getting 6 kits very soon again.
but forreal, your dick grew or not?

Good to hear that.

@DragonOrdnance Has the Black Top ever been tested by Jano? Or do you have any in-house lab result?