Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I can only guess that the peak at 32m represents 97.631% of the total area, which means 98% purity. Is that right? How about determining that the concentration is 10 IU per vial?

Could you explain the lab result so we can understand it more clearly?

Lol this is why he said he hates posting these. It's not as simple as hey this is how you read the graph and this is what it means.

Reading these types of analytical chemistry graphs is potentially one of the most complex pieces of chemistry.

The peaks represent the amount of vibration occurring at specific wavelengths that the chemical is being bombarded with. Through decades of analysis we have specific models of how molecules vibrate based on the chemical bonds and how they are arranged in the molecule.

So it is not nearly as simple as hey the peak covers 98% of the area. There's layers and layers of physics etc that go into analytical chemistry, so as I said, very complex.

This is partially why Janoshik has no competition, what he does is very complex, capital intensive, and not understood by 99% of people.

good morning

@DragonOrdnance for turkish pharmacy products, are orders shipped from turkey? What about the delivery times to EU?

Thanks
Correct. Delivery times are anywhere from 1-2 weeks.

I can only guess that the peak at 32m represents 97.631% of the total area, which means 98% purity. Is that right? How about determining that the concentration is 10 IU per vial?

Could you explain the lab result so we can understand it more clearly?
This doesn't test that 10iu/per vial, unfortunately. Since its just testing the purity of the powder.

The peaks represent the amount of vibration occurring at specific wavelengths that the chemical is being bombarded with. Through decades of analysis we have specific models of how molecules vibrate based on the chemical bonds and how they are arranged in the molecule.
You're talking about Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy bro, not HPLC. The graph he showed us is a HPLC result.

Could you post any old results from Jano? Or bloods from BlackTop users along with the dosage? Because I haven't seen any and am interested in your/PPL HGH.
Not anything on hand. If you wanna go through these thread pages, there are some, but I honestly don't know where at. I think there may be two IGF tests over at SST as well.

how is shipping / customs in Lithuania? I'm thinking about buying test e (from the china warehouse). by 250mg/20ml do you mean 20ml of 250mg/1ml or 250mg per 20 ml? I saw an old thread, but just wanted to confirm

how is shipping / customs in Lithuania? I'm thinking about buying test e (from the china warehouse). by 250mg/20ml do you mean 20ml of 250mg/1ml or 250mg per 20 ml? I saw an old thread, but just wanted to confirm
Finished products come in 20ml vials so 5000mg total in a vial. Still using dragons test when i bought ~2 years ago. Good to go. Best price if you remove one other source :) also used their tren npp mast all good

Finished products come in 20ml vials so 5000mg total in a vial. Still using dragons test when i bought ~2 years ago. Good to go. Best price if you remove one other source :) also used their tren npp mast all good
nice to know. 20 ml would last me a long time. is the expiration date / batch number / other info listed on the vial? I've seen vials from some other sources that come completely blank

nice to know. 20 ml would last me a long time. is the expiration date / batch number / other info listed on the vial? I've seen vials from some other sources that come completely blank
Honestly dont remember and i got them 2 years ago so probably changed. Gear lasts long if you just keep it in the dark so dont care about exp date and all that

I placed an order this morning I'll let y'all know how it goes. I ordered test e, I'm gonna place an order for var too at the end of the week BTC went down too much recently and I didn't have enough for it all