Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hey @DragonOrdnance I noticed y'all don't sell testosterone undecoanate anymore. Any plans on doing so in the future? Been cruising (200mg/wk) yours for the past year.

Otherwise I'm open to recommendations for someone else. Really like the long ester.

Welcome back bruhvs.

Hey @DragonOrdnance I noticed y'all don't sell testosterone undecoanate anymore. Any plans on doing so in the future? Been cruising (200mg/wk) yours for the past year.

Otherwise I'm open to recommendations for someone else. Really like the long ester.
I will pass this feedback along to my brewer brotha, hopefully we can get it up and going in a few weeks.

Ever consider brewing any mix lines like pharmacom? Seems nifty to only dip into one vial for everything you need.
They have two new mixes. One on their domestic and another on the international. Morbin time and Frog juice.
Welcome back bruhvs.

I will pass this feedback along to my brewer brotha, hopefully we can get it up and going in a few weeks.
That would be amazing I'll probably place an international in the mean time and cut back.

Is anyone using the Morbing Juice yet? Seems amazing preworkout honestly but I’ve never combined Drol/DBall/YK. Also DO, I keep having trouble putting in the Discount Codes on the site, I put it in and it doesn’t change price at all in any stage of the process.

Is anyone using the Morbing Juice yet? Seems amazing preworkout honestly but I’ve never combined Drol/DBall/YK. Also DO, I keep having trouble putting in the Discount Codes on the site, I put it in and it doesn’t change price at all in any stage of the process.
I had the same issue and was told I wasn't doing it correctly by jade so I just said fuck it.

Ever consider brewing any mix lines like pharmacom? Seems nifty to only dip into one vial for everything you need.
Give me a suggestion and I can definitely push it.

Mm. What discount code are you using? For example, - use SWAG. Put it in at the end(bottom) of checkout. Doesnt work?

I got the 2nd order! Thanks for the quick shipping
<3

Give me a suggestion and I can definitely push it.

Mm. What discount code are you using? For example, - use SWAG. Put it in at the end(bottom) of checkout. Doesnt work?

<3
Three come to mind off the bat: mix 1: drostanolone E at 200, test c. at 200, and tren E at 100 for two pins per week, mix 2: test c at 200, npp at 100, primo at 200 (if possible) for 2 pins per week, mix 3 for test c at 200, npp at 100, tren E at 100 for two pins per week. That'll cover cut, recomp, or bulk. I know they have mixes with EQ that are popular too, but I don't touch that shit, so if anyone else would be interested in that they'd have to pipe up.

Three come to mind off the bat: mix 1: drostanolone E at 200, test c. at 200, and tren E at 100 for two pins per week, mix 2: test c at 200, npp at 100, primo at 200 (if possible) for 2 pins per week, mix 3 for test c at 200, npp at 100, tren E at 100 for two pins per week. That'll cover cut, recomp, or bulk. I know they have mixes with EQ that are popular too, but I don't touch that shit, so if anyone else would be interested in that they'd have to pipe up.
Oh and discount I tried was SWAG. The system would initially show the discount then when you move forward the discount wouldn't be shown and you're charged full price. That's the reason I was short like 15$ one time cuz I sent payment for the discount and email confirmation never had the deduction (happens to be the reship im waiting for). I know I did it right too cuz I just did it with pandas website, which is same set up, and it worked, so idk. For $15 it's not a big deal, but figured you should know, seems I'm not the only one that had issues.