Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Oh and discount I tried was SWAG. The system would initially show the discount then when you move forward the discount wouldn't be shown and you're charged full price. That's the reason I was short like 15$ one time cuz I sent payment for the discount and email confirmation never had the deduction (happens to be the reship im waiting for). I know I did it right too cuz I just did it with pandas website, which is same set up, and it worked, so idk. For $15 it's not a big deal, but figured you should know, seems I'm not the only one that had issues.
Strange. I still see the coupon being utilized, it could be a browser issue honestly. Are you on mobile?
@DragonOrdnance

Are all the Rimos around still fake?
I don't wish to call anyone out specifically - but it is suspicious to see anyone with a large quantity of rimos selling them all willy nilly, especially without a premium. Turkey is undergoing some major changes and the president is becoming more conservative than ever. Plus with inflation, suppliers are not able to make money and thus not supplying certain products.

I get rimos here and there, but I can't fulfill a 50x order. I can sell like 20 a week, maximum.

Strange. I still see the coupon being utilized, it could be a browser issue honestly. Are you on mobile?

I don't wish to call anyone out specifically - but it is suspicious to see anyone with a large quantity of rimos selling them all willy nilly, especially without a premium. Turkey is undergoing some major changes and the president is becoming more conservative than ever. Plus with inflation, suppliers are not able to make money and thus not supplying certain products.

I get rimos here and there, but I can't fulfill a 50x order. I can sell like 20 a week, maximum.
That very well could be, yes I do my orders will mobile with my phones default browser app. I'll try on the PC next time and see if that's what it could be, or download a different browser.

Give me a suggestion and I can definitely push it.

Mm. What discount code are you using? For example, - use SWAG. Put it in at the end(bottom) of checkout. Doesnt work?

<3
I did use SWAG but it never processed or changed the price at any step all the way to payment. I tried it for my past 3 purchases and Jade just gave me the same instruction. Kind of shitty but oh well. And I’m on mobile Google Chrome.

I did use SWAG but it never processed or changed the price at any step all the way to payment. I tried it for my past 3 purchases and Jade just gave me the same instruction. Kind of shitty but oh well. And I’m on mobile Google Chrome.
@DragonOrdnance I used Android default internet browser. Two different browsers same issue. Not sure.
We're you on PC or mobile?

DO! I want my damn credits yah cunt!
Oi ye cunt m8 bring'er down round here and fuck my email for the credit right

I am on mobile and just used the SWAG coupon code for my last two orders and it worked just fine. I'm using Google chrome
Seems to honestly be a mobile ordering issue. Just tried it myself as well on tor browser right now and it works all good, also see customers using it. If checkout-discount isn't working for whatever reason, put in the order, and email us.

Hey dragon, i've been waiting on a reship. I got an email that said it was shipped with a tracking number for the reship on Friday, but the tracking has said that USPS is awaiting item going on 4 days now. Is it normal for the tracking to take that long to be scanned in? Starting to get worried I may have accidentally been given the wrong number.

Hey dragon, i've been waiting on a reship. I got an email that said it was shipped with a tracking number for the reship on Friday, but the tracking has said that USPS is awaiting item going on 4 days now. Is it normal for the tracking to take that long to be scanned in? Starting to get worried I may have accidentally been given the wrong number.
I also am in this boat.

The reships have gone out and are being meticulously dropped in each blue box just to avoid any trouble. We're being very cautious and dropping packs slowly, I really do apologize for the wait. This new brewer/shipper also needs adjusting to the influx of orders. In hindsight, I should of not hit them with like 50+ orders all at once.