Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hello dragon man, I've been waiting on a domestic order for about a week now, tracking says awaiting item. Is this normal?

Hello dragon man, I've been waiting on a domestic order for about a week now, tracking says awaiting item. Is this normal?
All normal, email me though just incase
Hey @DragonOrdnance , got part of my shipment and have a question about the peptide top colors. I hope they are standardized. Is MT2 orange and PT141 blue?
Email us incase! but typically, yes.

The reships have gone out and are being meticulously dropped in each blue box just to avoid any trouble. We're being very cautious and dropping packs slowly, I really do apologize for the wait. This new brewer/shipper also needs adjusting to the influx of orders. In hindsight, I should of not hit them with like 50+ orders all at once.
The package eventually landed. Have done two injections thus far, relatively smooth.

Would I be correct in assuming raw powders have an easier time going through customs then finished injectables? Have only ever tried finished products but homebrewing seems more price efficient. Not knowledgeable on customs so if anyone could shed light on this

Would I be correct in assuming raw powders have an easier time going through customs then finished injectables? Have only ever tried finished products but homebrewing seems more price efficient. Not knowledgeable on customs so if anyone could shed light on this
Both the international injectables and raws are A+ prime stealth. They'll both have great chances of making it through customs.

Hey guys. Wanted to post this here in the hopes DO will see it and reach out. Multiple orders with them going back 2 years. Made an order 3 weeks ago. Received my pack with T, aromasin, clomid no issues. However, my other pack of HCG came completely destroyed. Sent a Wickr message with photos and was told no problem they’ll send one out asap. Awesome. Unfortunately, it’s been 2 weeks since and all I get is 1 wickr message every 2-3 days talking in circles but still have not received tracking on the reship. Emailed via proton 2 days ago and no response. Can you figure this out for me @DragonOrdnance

To reiterate, 0 problems before but not sure what happened this time. Customer servicw seemed great but did not deliver. Doesn’t help that with the delay due to the original broken vial in transit, I’m down to 1.5 weeks HCG left mid-cycle

To reiterate, 0 problems before but not sure what happened this time. Customer servicw seemed great but did not deliver. Doesn’t help that with the delay due to the original broken vial in transit, I’m down to 1.5 weeks HCG left mid-cycle
Your reshipped 1 hcg vial tracking has been in your account since before yesterday, please check brotha

should also see it in your informed delivery

Never had a Chinese order seized but I bought both raws and premades. Honestly I would assume that premades are more likely to be busted due to taking much more room, being a liquid and having metal in the package rather than an inert powder or gel/liquid. Definitely homebrew if you can. You can learn everything from YouTube now it’s great. DO needs to include the bottles, caps, crumpets and syringe filters on his domestic site honestly to help, but Amazon has all of that too.

Never had a Chinese order seized but I bought both raws and premades. Honestly I would assume that premades are more likely to be busted due to taking much more room, being a liquid and having metal in the package rather than an inert powder or gel/liquid. Definitely homebrew if you can. You can learn everything from YouTube now it’s great. DO needs to include the bottles, caps, crumpets and syringe filters on his domestic site honestly to help, but Amazon has all of that too.
Can you recommend sterile vials from Amazon? They all have iffy reviews and the med supply website charges $200 shipping for theirs... (New Zealand)

I've seen those but they only offer unsterilized vials, I prefer to minimize the chance for user error and have vials that are ready right off the bat
Incorrect , they sell sterilized also. I use them often. Send them an email and they will look after you.

I've been working on it!