Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Yeah, not worth fussing over 150 bucks. Now I know. ‍♂️
It's all about Plausible Deniability. Anybody CAN mail anything to any address, for any reason. You have no idea where that package came from.

However, go looking for a "missing" parcel, much harder to deny it or said contents.

Address it with dragon because perhaps something could have broken in there and it might not have been your fault if something was compromised he will work out a solution I promise, providing you send him a copy of notice that you got.

The only time I've ever had any problem one email and it was fixed order resent.

Little spoon of dnp up my ass is definitely not on my list of things to do before I die ;)
id pay to watch this
So that means that you're gonna have DNP for a long time?
not unless the new factory runs into the same dnp vigilante
International package was never delivered but says available for pickup at post office. Little sketched out, is that normal?
if you have to ask, more than likely its safe to pick up. All packages are sent without signature/present client on delivery, but your courier for whatever reason can choose for it to be held or etc.

If you are a frequent buyer of this kinda stuff, reselling it etc, prob not safe.

In these cases, we usually don't count these packages as reshippable though.
If you've been tracking your package from the day its shipped, you've already lost the plausible deniability battle. Tracking your package on USPS with no regards to your OPSPEC is a lost battle, especially if you've been tracking it from an informed delivery account.

the guy cracking the plate on the wall always gets me

id pay to watch this

not unless the new factory runs into the same dnp vigilante

if you have to ask, more than likely its safe to pick up. All packages are sent without signature/present client on delivery, but your courier for whatever reason can choose for it to be held or etc.

If you are a frequent buyer of this kinda stuff, reselling it etc, prob not safe.

In these cases, we usually don't count these packages as reshippable though.
If you've been tracking your package from the day its shipped, you've already lost the plausible deniability battle. Tracking your package on USPS with no regards to your OPSPEC is a lost battle, especially if you've been tracking it from an informed delivery account.

the guy cracking the plate on the wall always gets me
I've never ordered anything like this and don't sell anything. I was literally just trying to get enough test to not feel like a depressed fucking lump. Doctors only want to give you enough to be just above woman levels. I did stupidly track the package out of excitement though, so I guess I fucked myself. It's just a bummer. I've gone through pages and pages of your reviews and did hours of research before I finally said fuck it and did it and of course my luck I'm the one shit goes south with. I see people buying bulk gear with Coinbase and their credit cards from other people and everything turns out. I use Exodus and VPNs and half ass tried to cover up and I still lose.

I've never ordered anything like this and don't sell anything. I was literally just trying to get enough test to not feel like a depressed fucking lump. Doctors only want to give you enough to be just above woman levels. I did stupidly track the package out of excitement though, so I guess I fucked myself. It's just a bummer. I've gone through pages and pages of your reviews and did hours of research before I finally said fuck it and did it and of course my luck I'm the one shit goes south with. I see people buying bulk gear with Coinbase and their credit cards from other people and everything turns out. I use Exodus and VPNs and half ass tried to cover up and I still lose.
I'd just go get it. Was it to a po box? Twice I ordered international and once it said available for pick up at office. Just went to the door in the lobby and rang bell. Got package no signature either.Second time it said at box and it wasn't but again at the door for pick up. Both times it would fit in the box too.... I think sometimes the international mail guy is lazy and he almost always makes me pick it up at the window but when it comes domestic it's in the box.

Just to clarify. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about dragon. Just an experience with my shit luck.
Yeah think about it ...they're not going to sit up at the post office for 24/7 just waiting for you to come up there. It probably is available for pickup. If anything was up they would just come to your house and search it.

Just to clarify. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about dragon. Just an experience with my shit luck.
I'd just go pick it up. It happens more often than usual, this isn't anything out of the ordinary. If you're just some rando dude on the internet buying his testosterone once in a few months, no one is really going after you.

LEO wants cases with money. They don't actually care about the drugs.

There’s kids on Tik Tok openly declaring their gear use and dosages. People are way too paranoid about gear.

LE wants the distributors or in rare cases someone tied to a big name person (Bumsteads).

Always take precaution, but don’t be schizophrenic

I'd just go pick it up. It happens more often than usual, this isn't anything out of the ordinary. If you're just some rando dude on the internet buying his testosterone once in a few months, no one is really going after you.

LEO wants cases with money. They don't actually care about the drugs.
Idk what would be considered too much. I ordered a a few years worth of raw, 100gs. It was just more economical that way. Still not enough to really do anything with. I'm just not trying to get in trouble for something I find so benign. I might work up the courage to go ask for it is just odd this is the only package that hasn't made it to my house. I order car parts and shit from China all the time and this has never happened. They always end up on my doorstep.

Idk what would be considered too much. I ordered a a few years worth of raw, 100gs. It was just more economical that way. Still not enough to really do anything with. I'm just not trying to get in trouble for something I find so benign. I might work up the courage to go ask for it is just odd this is the only package that hasn't made it to my house. I order car parts and shit from China all the time and this has never happened. They always end up on my doorstep.
I would just go play dumb and say you got a tracking alert or whatever in the mail saying you had a package you don't remember ordering anything but if it's yours you would like to claim it.

@DragonOrdnance do y'all sign a customs declaration report or something like that before sending a package?

I'm in the EU and the last time I ordered outside of EU, my package got hold up in the customs for 60+ days, I had a letter delivered to my house, and I had to pay 12€ to pick up my package because the source didn't sign one before sending it.