Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Got some of our popular raws tested with @janoshik. Posting them here.

Introducing our new 3% Superdrol 95% Anavar mix.

No but seriously, I have no idea how theres 3% Superdrol in our var. May be a dirty finger, as we've tested our anavar before (the finished one,20mg) and it came out to be no sdrol in it.

Anadrol 25mg was also tested.

Hopefully this can ease anyone who is doubting or worried about any bunk products/etc.

Attachments

• EKX8N627DAB0IVW1ZRF9.png
    EKX8N627DAB0IVW1ZRF9.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Z2ADSU4GJYMCOLBIT15F.png
    Z2ADSU4GJYMCOLBIT15F.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Z1ME0DHJ92FUPL5CIONR.png
    Z1ME0DHJ92FUPL5CIONR.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 84
  • YAF5O8MI3Z0X129QGR6C.png
    YAF5O8MI3Z0X129QGR6C.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 84
  • XCJRH5UDI42FOBZENPSY.png
    XCJRH5UDI42FOBZENPSY.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 90
  • V1OPG4DYSXEB0ANZI62L.png
    V1OPG4DYSXEB0ANZI62L.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 90
  • S4FOKQNMVBD1UR5EWT3J.png
    S4FOKQNMVBD1UR5EWT3J.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 91
  • I1PYW9BECFV5AQ8H0JLR.png
    I1PYW9BECFV5AQ8H0JLR.png
    203 KB · Views: 97
  • DPWJX9LEV2GKR4Z17FH0.png
    DPWJX9LEV2GKR4Z17FH0.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 99
  • C0MZYOJLGUAHFV8B63K2.png
    C0MZYOJLGUAHFV8B63K2.png
    196.9 KB · Views: 97
  • BIVFPGU5RQY49CD1ZA07.png
    BIVFPGU5RQY49CD1ZA07.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 8FM5VD9OH3BPUJEQ1RST.png
    8FM5VD9OH3BPUJEQ1RST.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 2IGPZC4ENMH3OFT85YJK.png
    2IGPZC4ENMH3OFT85YJK.png
    194.4 KB · Views: 104
Got some of our popular raws tested with @janoshik. Posting them here.

Introducing our new 3% Superdrol 95% Anavar mix.

No but seriously, I have no idea how theres 3% Superdrol in our var. May be a dirty finger, as we've tested our anavar before (the finished one,20mg) and it came out to be no sdrol in it.

Anadrol 25mg was also tested.

Hopefully this can ease anyone who is doubting or worried about any bunk products/etc.
I’m not seeing any test showing superdrol in the anavar?

Also are the finished ones your int or domestic pills/caps?

TD 3 weeks seems to be that length exact everytime.

And glad the raws were tested even though i of course got all the ones that werent lol. Like dbol, and dhb. But i have confidence, i at least got the test cyp.

>dirty finger

And so we find out about sdrol suppositories
Fuck i've been caught sharing an industry secret
TD 3 weeks seems to be that length exact everytime.

And glad the raws were tested even though i of course got all the ones that werent lol. Like dbol, and dhb. But i have confidence, i at least got the test cyp.
We will pay for you to get it tested. going forward, I'll implement at least $1000 a month towards Janoshik testing if anyone wishes to take advantage of that. We've always mentioned we'd be happy for anyone to get anything Jano tested and we'd pay for it as long as its posted.

The criteria is just - the batch has not been tested/or in testing yet, and that of course, you must ship it out/whatever etc. The payment will of course go straight to Jano.

Dragon, just scattershooting. I do not think it is a good look for a customer of yours to email you and tell you they are sending in product(s) of yours from their most recent order with you to Janoshik....ask you to contact Janoshik and have you pay Janoshik directly before they ship Janoshik product(s) from their most recent order....then have said customer ship Janoshik the product(s) to be tested. I am not saying you would do this Dragon so don't put words into my mouth.....but what is to stop you from looking up this customer's order, knowing exactly what product(s) this customer ordered, then, when you pay Janoshik for the testing, also tell Janoshik " this customer sending you my products to be tested ordered finished international 20cc bottles of Masteron Enan 250 and international raw anavar powder....Janoshik, please make up some excellent yet bullshit test results for the anavar raw and finished Mast Enan 250 oil..." You see what I am saying Dragon ? In order for Janoshik to truly offer unbiased objective analytical testing of your products, it cannot be you who contacts Janoshik and pays Janoshik directly....but rather, it has to be the customer who contacts Janoshik and pays Janoshik.....then maybe a few weeks after the customer paid Janoshik, you reimburse the customer for Janoshik's testing. But honestly, I have never felt comfortable at all with you, Dragon, paying Janoshik and not the customer paying Janoshik.

Dragon, just scattershooting. I do not think it is a good look for a customer of yours to email you and tell you they are sending in product(s) of yours from their most recent order with you to Janoshik....ask you to contact Janoshik and have you pay Janoshik directly before they ship Janoshik product(s) from their most recent order....then have said customer ship Janoshik the product(s) to be tested. I am not saying you would do this Dragon so don't put words into my mouth.....but what is to stop you from looking up this customer's order, knowing exactly what product(s) this customer ordered, then, when you pay Janoshik for the testing, also tell Janoshik " this customer sending you my products to be tested ordered finished international 20cc bottles of Masteron Enan 250 and international raw anavar powder....Janoshik, please make up some excellent yet bullshit test results for the anavar raw and finished Mast Enan 250 oil..." You see what I am saying Dragon ? In order for Janoshik to truly offer unbiased objective analytical testing of your products, it cannot be you who contacts Janoshik and pays Janoshik directly....but rather, it has to be the customer who contacts Janoshik and pays Janoshik.....then maybe a few weeks after the customer paid Janoshik, you reimburse the customer for Janoshik's testing. But honestly, I have never felt comfortable at all with you, Dragon, paying Janoshik and not the customer paying Janoshik.
Well, I mean I prefer that we don't have to deal with the clusterfuck that sorting with TWO different parties is compared to the same person doing the order and the payment as well.

On top of that and me actively encouraging blind testing, even the fleeting thought of me being biased is quite insane as it kind of assumes that I care about Dragon's business more than I care about mine.

True Janoshik. But it is just the "look" of possible impropriety that, IMO, casts a ray of doubt on the genuineness of any analytical testing of Dragon's products by yourself. Just that "look" of possible impropriety.....is not a good thing. And it's completely unnecessary when it can be completely avoided by having the customer pay Janoshik, not Dragon paying Janoshik.

If my Cowboys beat Philthy on Sunday......then my upcoming order with you in December is 90% off, right Dragon ? :)

Last edited:
Thats a lotta Janoshik

honestly bro I have no idea what you're saying, I'm sorry but my brain just freezes after the first five janoshiks, but I'm guessing the gist of all this is in the first sentence, which my response is:

We offered both options of testing. You can either send it directly from us, if you are too lazy to send it for TRULY unbiased testing, or you can send in your own ordered DO product.

We'd pay the testing.

And if its an issue of Dragon paying Janoshik - then just don't ask me to pay at all. I mean, I'd rather save the money 100%, definitely. This offer is just out there to those who wish to get their stuff tested by an accredited source, but do not have the means/extra capita to.

Sending in a $30 vial of test for a $100+ lab test that will come back in a few weeks is a no from many, and I get that. Hopefully just sending in a $30 vial and a $10 shipping label is worth it instead, though.

You can always go the ole' sniffing test though. Thats how we test most of our raws. If unsure, boofing is a surefire method of knowing. Every steroid has its own spicy levels in the rectal cavity.

Last edited:
On top of that and me actively encouraging blind testing, even the fleeting thought of me being biased is quite insane as it kind of assumes that I care about Dragon's business more than I care about mine.
You fucking know it, kitten. Daddy will be home soon to give you your daily spanking on Discord.ldg3dz4roid31.jpg

Thats a lotta Janoshik

honestly bro I have no idea what you're saying, I'm sorry but my brain just freezes after the first five janoshiks, but I'm guessing the gist of all this is in the first sentence, which my response is:

We offered both options of testing. You can either send it directly from us, if you are too lazy to send it for TRULY unbiased testing, or you can send in your own ordered DO product.

We'd pay the testing.
There's never enough Janoshik, daddy